Anyone have Bosch Gen 2 shaft spline and lock nut details?

Hi, I'm looking to potentially use Bosch parts on a build, but I cannot find some information necessary for the design and would appreciate it if anyone who has these parts and a caliper can measure them for me, or alternatively if you happen to have a source for the data.

Specifically I need to know the outside major and minor diameters and thread pitch of the spline on the Bosch Gen 2 spindle. Thanks in advance. Depending on the condition of the spindle it may be easier to measure the inside diameter of the lock nut.

AM-JKLUVVYzJMMNT6_WEv3bbr1eNc-j2Pg-j8aJBooxdilMChsNs2i6aLAB3Btsg7ABDMDKgDbQ6duH9ueKq3LstATFbFiRfh_vkzddQIqE6HOBDRSTzA4kwu4B6gk_1vokihH3WtMNdzBs1UVOex1fLV6HS=w957-h704-no

Did you ever find an answer to this question?

I am considering making a hub to fit a QS138-70H pulley shaft, to carry a 1/2" x 1/8" bicycle sprocket. It looks like these Bosch sprockets might be an appropriate ID, but I'm not having much luck getting a dimension.

TorontoBuilder said:
Hi, I'm looking to potentially use Bosch parts on a build, but I cannot find some information necessary for the design and would appreciate it if anyone who has these parts and a caliper can measure them for me, or alternatively if you happen to have a source for the data.

Specifically I need to know the outside major and minor diameters and thread pitch of the spline on the Bosch Gen 2 spindle. Thanks in advance. Depending on the condition of the spindle it may be easier to measure the inside diameter of the lock nut.

AM-JKLUVVYzJMMNT6_WEv3bbr1eNc-j2Pg-j8aJBooxdilMChsNs2i6aLAB3Btsg7ABDMDKgDbQ6duH9ueKq3LstATFbFiRfh_vkzddQIqE6HOBDRSTzA4kwu4B6gk_1vokihH3WtMNdzBs1UVOex1fLV6HS=w957-h704-no

Back