Sabvoton 150a controller Bluetooth settings help

Hi I have a 3000w 72v rear hub motor on my Stealth bomber paired with a sabvoton 150a controller and I'm in need of some advice on what the settings in the Bluetooth app actually do?
My battery is a 60v 25ah lithium battery(fully charges at 71.4v) peak discharge current is 100a I think.
The settings I don't know about are.
Over voltage. What do I set this to?
Phase amps. What do I set this to?
Battery amps. I have this set to 70 is this correct?
Max battery amps is set to 85?
And what is lack voltage?
I'm wanting to get the max acceleration out of my motor without it either cutting out or frying it lol

Any help is appreciated,thanks 👍

Overvolt anything higher than 71.4V
Are you using regen? Than you must set overvoltage higher, because reagen does not work up to the set maximum. Mine is set to 95V, reagen starts under 85V

Lack voltage minimum 51V or if you want to have a longer battery live set it to 56V or anything in between at least higher than your BMS undervolage is set to.
Phase amps are needed for acceleration, so set it to 250A up to 350A depending on what your motor can survive for a few seconds.

Battery current start at 70A and rise it until your BMS cuts out. Do this test without reagen enabled, as the controller voltage rises when the bms disconnects your battery and reagen is activated. This can kill your controller.

Thanks for the reply, no I'm not using regen but i did have a problem and accidently fixed it not knowing how lol
If I would accelerate from either a standstill or from about 10mph all the power would cut out including lights etc.. and I had to disconnect and reconnect the battery for it to power up again,
I did fix the problem but can't remember what setting I changed in the controller app, the bike does seem slower on acceleration now though 🤔

When all the lights Cut out, the BMS has disconnects the battery, normaly the Max battery current was to high.

Back