Old Greyborg - new life - problems....

Davidcroatia

100 W
Hello everyone, its been a long time since i posted anything. I bought old greyborg that was broken, bad controller and bad battery etc, it was in a shed for like 2 months. One guy then decided to sell me some batteries from e- smart. Bike took time to weld, to make it happen, because originally it wouldn't fit. Now i have some 1000w motor and sabvoton 72150 connected in this bike. I tried it yesterday for the first time, mechanically it has work to do, i need to make sides from carbon also. Im gonna go step by step in solving this bike. Most important problem now is braking. I brake with lousy shimano brakes and 203, its good but to stop it i need e brake or eregen ( not sure for the difference, e brake is good because it does not charge the battery and it doesnt destroy it) so i wanna connect throttle for ebike brake, can someone please point mw in the right direction i would be grateful. PS this thread i will add pictures gradually and all the work that is done .

You hook up the high or low brake wires of the cheap controller to the e-levers like wuxing is the cheap ones the low brake is 5-12v and high brake is battery voltage but I cant remember. It works well and drains the battery a bit if you use it a lot the biggest problem is the motors axle bolt will come loose because the axle rotates one way on throttle and the opposite way when braking so do use two tight fitting torque arms and maybe some blue loc-tite might solve the problem. I doubt you want to drill a hole through the axle to use a king nut if you can find one in metric I dont know what people are doing be nice to find out. You can use bigger disks up to 220 or 225 up front because thats where all the braking force comes from and use your 203 in the rear.

Davidcroatia said:
Hello everyone, its been a long time since i posted anything. I bought old greyborg that was broken, bad controller and bad battery etc, it was in a shed for like 2 months. One guy then decided to sell me some batteries from e- smart. Bike took time to weld, to make it happen, because originally it wouldn't fit. Now i have some 1000w motor and sabvoton 72150 connected in this bike. I tried it yesterday for the first time, mechanically it has work to do, i need to make sides from carbon also. Im gonna go step by step in solving this bike. Most important problem now is braking. I brake with lousy shimano brakes and 203, its good but to stop it i need e brake or eregen ( not sure for the difference, e brake is good because it does not charge the battery and it doesnt destroy it) so i wanna connect throttle for ebike brake, can someone please point mw in the right direction i would be grateful. PS this thread i will add pictures gradually and all the work that is done .

Back