CBE3 Anyone have experience with this multi LED/Throttle??

Dvls Inertia

1 µW
Hi I bought a NYC style delivery ebike off ebay and it came with this odd throttle. The Manufacturer website says it jas password support and setting? I find this hard to believe since there's no screen. I can't find any information anywhere about how to program these things. Anyone???

Attachments

• 20220504_215041.jpg
    20220504_215041.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
  • 20220504_215050.jpg
    20220504_215050.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 172
Havne't seen that type, but it will be part of a specific controller system; the programming may only be possible via software to a computer via cable (serial-usb, etc) or bluetooth to computer or phone/tablet. This programming may only be available to the factory (common).

What controller does it have? If you aren't sure, good clear pictures of the controller showing all labelling / marking may help us help you find useful information.

A link to the manufacturer website you reference but don't name may also help us help you, as well as any other brand/model specific information you have not yet provided.

Dvls Inertia said:
Hi I bought a NYC style delivery ebike off ebay and it came with this odd throttle. The Manufacturer website says it jas password support and setting? I find this hard to believe since there's no screen. I can't find any information anywhere about how to program these things. Anyone???

Back