Quadracycle

ebiker01

1 µW
Hello. i am looking to build an electric hub wheeled quadracycle. i already have the frame built. but have run into a small issue with the hub wheel. two of the wheels will need to be rotating backwards, so that all 4 wheels have the disk brake facing inwards. does anybody have any idea on how to make a hub wheel spin backwards? ive read about switching the phase wires but i am not too sure. thanks for the help.

Can you post links to the systems you purchased? That will help us help you figure out how to do what you want, if there is enough information on the purchase pages for us to do this.

ebiker01 said:
Hello. i am looking to build an electric hub wheeled quadracycle. i already have the frame built. but have run into a small issue with the hub wheel. two of the wheels will need to be rotating backwards, so that all 4 wheels have the disk brake facing inwards. does anybody have any idea on how to make a hub wheel spin backwards? ive read about switching the phase wires but i am not too sure. thanks for the help.

Back