Bbshd 52v firmware that allows 30a

Sickswan

100 µW
As above does anyone know of a reliable source for a 52v firmware that allows me to pull 30 amps. I know it is only around 100 watt increase from the 28a firmware they are shipped with but I would like to have the option if I decide to squeeze a little more out of it before I get the money for a new controller to really overclock this beast..
Thanks for any help

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=100064&start=150

I used this thread to help me get the full 30a on my Bbshd a few months ago, I'm not 100% sure if I used the txt file that ends in 5027 or 5028 but it was one of them. I will warn you I had lots of issues getting it to flash correctly without causing a 30h error on my bike and nothing working, I almost gave up and thought I would have to revert to old firmware that came with the flash tool which I didn't like compared to my old firmware at all. I finally went back and installed 7zip and re-downloaded and installed and unzipped everything and it worked after a few hours of messing with it. Make sure to take a photo of the settings in the Luna tool before you change anything so you know a good baseline of what you like, the firmware that unlocked 30a wasn't set up at all how I liked it and this was a big help.

Back