sabvoton 72200 unlocked over current error

bex1111

10 µW
hello :) could you pleas help me.. over 120kmh i get overcurrent error..it is the same when i set rated dc current at 100amp and rated phase current at 150amp and max phase current at 300amp protect at 600amp.anything i try at low settings or anywhere its overcurrent error after 120kmh.it should go till 200dc 450phase and 550 protect..its unlocked so it should go even higher l, but i didnt try it becouse even at low setings it makes this...till 120kmh with full throttle is everithing fine...then it blocks the motor and system error/ over current error comes flaged. i have sabvoton 72200 unlocked and 5000watt motor 75h magnets with high speed kv hub motor.. it should go till 150 kmh so 3300rpm on 11inch tire..what should be the problem with the setup ? could you send me parameters or something ? is there anyone that knows something to help me..iknow its Ebikes here but its for an e scooter, but its e bike controller ..i have 2x sabvotons on my scooter, crazy power but its not safe if motor blockes at 120kmh...
with best regarrds
ozvaldic ozbej

sorry 3300rpm on 11inch tyre is 170kmh.. and sabvoton i think can make 4200rpm..so 30000e rpm / 7 is 4200rpm so it can push the motor till 220kmh..so that cant be the problem he can read higher speeds from motor halls and magnets...i realy dont know what to do..so much money invested and now it dont work like it should.. :/

again 😅 wrong..my motor has 16pole pairs..so now i realy dont know what is the right calculation..i dont know how much erpm has 72200 sabvoton...so whatever it has /16 and i have max rpm of motor it can handle right?... or am i wrong again..

hello :) could you pleas help me.. over 120kmh i get overcurrent error..it is the same when i set rated dc current at 100amp and rated phase current at 150amp and max phase current at 300amp protect at 600amp.anything i try at low settings or anywhere its overcurrent error after 120kmh.it should go till 200dc 450phase and 550 protect..its unlocked so it should go even higher l, but i didnt try it becouse even at low setings it makes this...till 120kmh with full throttle is everithing fine...then it blocks the motor and system error/ over current error comes flaged. i have sabvoton 72200 unlocked and 5000watt motor 75h magnets with high speed kv hub motor.. it should go till 170 kmh so 3300rpm on 11inch tire..what should be the problem with the setup ? could you send me parameters or something ? is there anyone that knows something to help me..I have 2x sabvotons on my scooter, crazy power but its not safe if motor blockes at 120kmh...
with best regarrds
ozvaldic ozbej

Is the return wire long, or complicated, convoluted, with many connections? Some times " clean up " of the return ( ground ) will help with an over current fault situation.

50cm from one battery gnd and 50cm from second battery + .. then from first battery 20cm + and from second 20cm gnd......but the problem is on both of controllers so even with 20cm gnd it makes overcurrent error..i realy dont know what is the problem here...i am not pushing so much that even max 450phase amps cant come close 600protect...if anyone knows...i wanna make a really bad ass kick e scooter... :D

Had this error once on a 72150 after driving 15 minutes uphill with 10-14kW load. Motor wires were already at 180 degrees celcius when the error was set. My motor was not blocked , the controller only stopped the power and had to be reseted.
I did not change the controller setup. I never tried this sort of missuse again and never had this error again.

My sabvoton is locked, but draws up to 173A from the battery.
I'am not able to unlock it with the unlock software to try higher max currents. Phase amps in mine are exactly the rated 350Apeak equal to 250Arms.

Just try lowering phase and battery amps and try again.

thanks for reply, i am trying this for over 2weeks now it is original from mqcon so its not fake that should not be the issue..i was trying all different combinations like low settings like you said and it makes this all the time..i havent tryed it on the road past 90 kmh i dons wanna kill myself or damage the scooter..it makes this with tires of the ground when i test it.. i was building it for over a year now and now this...every time it does not get over 120kmh and it makes like stoping sound or blocking sound from motor..it does not block the motor to stand still but it just slowes it down like realy fast...flux weakening is on 0 and is on disabel..is something with current loop kp or something wrong with hall ange or what...they are same motors and same controllers..both have current loop kp on 300 but one has diferent hall angle then other.. i thin 69 and 64 something like that...onother test shows 7 and 354 ..always diferent numbers ??

Back