BBS02 Line Drawing (Side View)

LewTwo

1 MW
So I was looking for a good line drawing of the BBS02 to use for a layout of my current project. I was not satisfied with what I could find on-line. Thus I created my own in ARES Commander as a DWG drawing. I used real dimensions where I could find them but some of the details are a wild hairy-ass-guess. Keep in mind that I am a half-blind, senile, old red-neck ... so do not go betting the farm on these. They should however be close enough for layout purposes.

For those that have access to a CAD system, the attached zip file contains the original DWG files as well as DXF, PDF and SVG exports. You can add additional details or correct my mistakes.

PUBLIC DOMAIN:
The files attached to this message post on Endless Sphere are the original work product of the author, Lewis Balentine, Houston, Texas. The author freely releases these files to the public domain, July 2022.

DISCLAIMER:
There is no warranty, expressed or implied, regards the accuracy or fitness of the attached files for any purpose. The author assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and/or information in these files.

Bafang BBS02 Mid Drive (Side View) Dims.png
Bafang BBS02 Mid Drive (non-drive side).png

Attachments

• Bafang BBS02 Mid Drive (Side View).zip
    214.1 KB · Views: 26
Back