Bafang 500c display - start in assist zero?

Kevin525

1 mW
Hi, I have a new Bafang BBS-02B with a 500c display and I'm wondering if it can be programmed to power up in assist level zero instead of assist 1 which is the default..

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have installed dozens if these in the last year and they all start in zero. The current customer wants it to start in zero which is really why I'm looking...I'll continue my search...thanks again

UART based Bafang mid drives can be set up to to use PAS 0 as an extra PAS level, and have the throttle available, using a programming cable and the same software normally used for making controller config changes. I DON'T think it's possible to do this through the display, any display.

As I have no use for PAS 0 = no power, I have my Ultra set up for a very low amount of power in PAS 0 (less than available in PAS 1)

Thanks for the comments. This particular customer is an older gentleman who is nervous about having it start up in level 1 and having any power and accidentally taking off versus starting up in zero with no chance of that happening...

I do regularly use the programming cable on my systems which works very well - this is probably just a one off customer but I do want accommodate him if possible...

Back