JauoPay 48V 2000W kit. Don't use with 52 Volt battery.

Hi,
I put together a long, honest and detailed review for the JauoPay 48V 2000W Electric Bicycle Conversion Kit purchased from Amazon, but they kicked the review because I included an offsite link to a site with much clearer SW900 programming descriptions.

I realize the China based Ebike conversion kits seem to have varying levels of documentation and support, so I was ready for a real "project", which it was.

My basic question here is the controller/sw900 combo (all waterproof connectors), does not have a P03 voltage option for 52 volts, even through the Amazon ad recommended a 52 V 20 AH upgrade if you wanted extended range. I Purchased a Unit Pack Power 52V 20AH Rear Rack Ebike Battery.
Only 48 Volt, 60 Volts, 72 Volt options. When I use the 60 Volt option, obviously battery meter shows 1/2 charge (3 bars) on fully charged battery and all power/torque are slightly screwed up.As battery drains to 1 bar on meter (not the real charge condition) there is almost no power/torque available. If I go in and change P03 setting voltage to 48 Volts, I show full charge and have full power/torque.

All of this said, what are my options for a fix. I know there is an open source firmware project as a possible hack to add a 52 volt option to P03 voltage setting, but I don't know the brand of controller or how to identify,
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Back