Which hydraulic brakes (w/switch) to fit my Grin all axle?

frk1206

100 mW
I'm looking for a front hydraulic brake (with a switch) to fit my Grin all axle. The available clearance is only 18mm and since I'm unable to find dimensions online I'm wondering what other people have been using.

I'm currently using a Sram Guide caliper that BARELY clears the hub but doesn't have a switch. I haven't tried the shimano brakes with switches. The Magura mt5e/7e look very thick but would be curious if someone has measurements!

Thanks!

frk1206 said:
I'm looking for a front hydraulic brake (with a switch) to fit my Grin all axle. The available clearance is only 18mm and since I'm unable to find dimensions online I'm wondering what other people have been using.

I'm currently using a Sram Guide caliper that BARELY clears the hub but doesn't have a switch. I haven't tried the shimano brakes with switches. The Magura mt5e/7e look very thick but would be curious if someone has measurements!

Thanks!

Tektro makes levers with switches. If your criteria is built-in switches, then that narrows your selection by a lot. Adding magnetic cutoff switches is the other option. I added one over the weekend, and although it doesn't look factory, it's a clean install. I have the magnet temporarily hot glued to the lever for testing, but I'll be attaching it with epoxy later and hitting it will some black spray point.
cutoFf.jpg

Back