Does anyone have a YuyangKing controller?

rg12

100 kW
Hey Guys,

I got this Bluetooth programmable controller and I can't connect to it through my Android phone (it's a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4).
I enter the controller's app and choose the controller from the bluetooth devices found by that same app and it asks for a password so I enter 1234 since thats what the manual says and then nothing happens.
I sent a message to the manufacturer but they won't reply until Monday and even when they do, I don't know if they know what the problem is.

Any ideas?

I have one and have no problem in connecting.
But it quit working. After opening it, I found a resistor was burnt. Will try to replace it to see if it can work again.

Try 8888

They are pretty shitty controllers tbh. Regen is hit and miss. Square wave is really chunky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmho said:
But it quit working. After opening it, I found a resistor was burnt. Will try to replace it to see if it can work again.
I contacted the vendor from taobao where I bought that controller. He asked me to replaced the resistor. I have replaced the resistor but it is still not working. I will try to make a new post to see if someone can help me to fix this controller.

tmho said:
tmho said:
I contacted the vendor from taobao where I bought that controller. He asked me to replaced the resistor. I have replaced the resistor but it is still not working. I will try to make a new post to see if someone can help me to fix this controller.

My new post is https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85947&p=1257230#p1257230.

Hi I have one of these controllers too.
And have the same problem. iv tried iPhone's / androids /various apps and still no joy.
so i think i may have a faulty dongle has the controller works but in dafault mode.
got a new one on it way hopefully that'll fix it .

8888 doesn't work on my one.

terry.

my ones working now lol .
reinstall the app a black screen pops up saying not connected .... at the bottom .. view details > another page pops up
how to get your bluetooth working ..(for the first time enter 12345678 .

terry

Hi everyone,

The WORKING version of this Android app:

http://www.cyclone-tw.com/motor.html

(In the middle of the site you can find the links of the android and iphone apps too)

For YAZ1403BT dongles you should use "12345678" (If the code not good, it will ask again)

Working app filename: YYcontroller_0531.apk

Good luck!

I had absolutely no luck with the iOS app, and the Android app would only work with one out of 3 I tried. I think you could also program one with a laptop PC and serial cable but I haven't seen software for that. It also seemed like once the Bluetooth dongle paired with the phone, you couldn't get a different one to pair later.

Does anyone have a version of Android program that doesn't selfclose after showing initial screen for split second? Tested on Galaxy S10e and Xcover 3 with identical results.

I have version yuyangking0920.apk.

Back