CA 2.23 voltage ...remind me please..brain fade

NeilP

1 GW
Hi

After many years...(Since the Xlyte 540x group buy) I am finally getting around to putting the bike together..
Have an old V2.23 CA and a lyen EB224 Controller.

Going to run at ..34-35 series lipo...147 volts.

No other accessories..just the CA and a throttle

Can I run the CA at 150 volts direct from the controller ? or am I going to need a separate PSU for the CA ? :(

Just found I need to set the CA Advance setup to high range to take the low shunt resistance of the EB224 in to account done the iCharge calibration method and it gets me 0.682mOhm...seems the CA only goes down to 0.763 in Low range.

But the voltage thing...

Cant even remember where I'd look it has been so long doing this stuff.

Uh, don't trust my brain, but I think its 100w limit on the earlier CA's .

NeilP said:
Hi

After many years...(Since the Xlyte 540x group buy) I am finally getting around to putting the bike together..
Have an old V2.23 CA and a lyen EB224 Controller.

Going to run at ..34-35 series lipo...147 volts.

No other accessories..just the CA and a throttle

Can I run the CA at 150 volts direct from the controller ? or am I going to need a separate PSU for the CA ? :(

Just found I need to set the CA Advance setup to high range to take the low shunt resistance of the EB224 in to account done the iCharge calibration method and it gets me 0.682mOhm...seems the CA only goes down to 0.763 in Low range.

But the voltage thing...

Cant even remember where I'd look it has been so long doing this stuff.

Hi Neil, looks on ebikes.ca website, the manual is on their and it will tell you maximum voltage. It was 150v on the 2.3 but cant remember for the 2.23.

Edited it say, looked it up and it is 100v standard, 200v optional??

yes, I found the 20-200 volt optional reference too,
Wondering if a resistor mod does the swap to 200v ??
Have sent Grin a msg too, as can't see any info on how to change it

Back