Help! Controller Kelly KLS7230S forward switch

Veki

1 mW
Controller Kelly KLS7230S, the forward switch does not work although it is visible in the configuration program when it is turned on or off?

Is this installed on a bicycle?

Are you using F-N-R?
Are you using a FootSwitch (15)?
Are you using Reversing (14)?

Do you actually need both forward and reverse?

If this is just a bicycle, after motor ID sequence, does the motor spin in wrong direction?
Is this why You are trying to use the "Reversing" (14) wire?

If this just a one direction, forward only bicycle and you have completed the Motor ID...
Go to page 21 of manual, read Step (27) "Change Direction", use App to change to > ENABLED > "Write" the change, cycle power on and off, motor should rotate opposite direction. No need for "reversing" wire.

Hi, 2WheelsMovesTheSoul

I use only forward.
I don't use F-N-R.
I don't use FootSwitch.
I don't use Reversing.

Yes this is on bicycle.

After ID sequence motor spin i right direction.

I've tried a lot things but nothing is working.
Controller is brand new.
Friend have KLS7212S and no problem at all.
Maybe is faullty...

In the diagnostics screen you can see if there is an error. If you cant see an error, then twist the throttle and check the throttle value on the bluetooth app.

Your throttle may be broken or wired up wrong.

Check to make sure your E-brakes are not accidently actuating. Disconnect during troubleshooting. Note your 3 possible braking inputs.

Bicycle goes fine in medium mode so throttle is in good condition.
eee291 said:
In the diagnostics screen you can see if there is an error. If you cant see an error, then twist the throttle and check the throttle value on the bluetooth app.

Your throttle may be broken or wired up wrong.

I have 12vdc on pin12.
No power to pin 14 and 22.

TommyCat said:
Sorry misunderstood your question...

Do you have 12vdc on pin 12? Forward switch enabled, no power to pin 14 or 22...

Medium mode??

Are you talking about the three speed switch or the three gear switch?

If you want to go 100% you can increase the motor rpm value to something high like 10000. I know I had to set it to at least 7200 to get my QS Motor up to full speed.

Or you could be stuck in one of the three speed modes that is not set to 100%. just modify the values of the other two speeds to 100%.

I set low, medium and high speed to 100%, and rpm to maximum 15000 but nothing change.

Could you share some screenshots?

The only other thing I can think of, you may have a low volt battery connected to it or your throttle deadzone has to be adjusted.

Using an On-Off-On switch for three speeds SPDT, pins 12 and 22, or just powering pin 12 off and on for 2 speeds?

I'd try,
Three gears switch box...unchecked.
Three Speed... set to 1 for two speeds, or 2 for three speeds.
Mid Speed Forward Speed... 60.
Low Speed Forward... 30.

I've tried everything you say but nothing works. I contacted Vector Bikes in Germany who install these bike controllers but did not help. I think it has to do with the combination of hall sensors and phase but I should have someone more experienced who can look at things outside the controller program.

Back