Tongsheng tsdz2 Full Suspension Help?

Guys,

Im considering fitting a TSDZ2 to my full suspension bike. Looking at the TSDZ2 fitting instructions, it shows as per the pic below that the motor is secured by a bracket between the rear stays. Obviously, with my bike being a full suspension bike, this is not possible. How have you guys who have fitted this system to a similar design full suspension frame got around this please?

Tongsheng  Motor Install.JPG

Heres My Bike:-

LRS3 Pic 1.JPG
LRS3 Pic 2.JPG

You can do without the bracket. The motor will want to rotate forwards, so rotate it forwards against the frame and then tighten the locknut and it works fine without any anti-rotation bracket. You will probably want to put something between the frame and motor casing, like a bit of old innertube.

Thanks Bud.

I have seen a few pretty rough as fcuk solutions with bits of angle iron etc but Im an Aerospace engineer and couldnt ride the thing with such a half cocked monstrosity bolted or clipped to the freshly painted frame.....lol

Ill fit some suitable rubber between the bottom of the downtube and the motor. I might even custom mold a neoprene rubber spacer to fit the downtube and motor snugly.

Cheers, AB

Can't tell if there is a "jam" nut to reinforce the nut on the BB; if not, Locktite.

Please see on the wiki FAQ, I posted pictures how I did for my full suspension, I did already for 2 of them.

If you not fix well the motor, the case will brake against the frame tube!!!

https://github.com/OpenSource-EBike-firmware/TSDZ2_wiki/wiki/How-to-install-TSDZ2-on-a-full-suspension-bicycle#Decatlhon_RockRider_540S

TSDZ2-full_suspension_bicycle-03.jpg

TSDZ2-full_suspension_bicycle-01.jpg

Back