2,000 to 5,000 Watt middrive

999zip999

100 TW
Ok looking at middrives the Luna deluxe cyclone mini the gng x1 pro gen 2 and the cyclone 3,000 Watt. Those are the three I see any help ?
Plus I have a 3,000 mixus dd at 7,000 right now sinewave so very quiet and would not like a chain saw going down the road. Thanks

You can't have it all.

Those cyclone mini is prone to overheating when driven harder than a bbshd.

The other two are 2 stage reduction drives, with very fast spinning cogs and chains outside the motor. You can't have a conversation if even one of you are on a bike like that.

What exactly are you looking for?

If you are looking for a silent setup, probably a bbshd with bac800 at 72v and 40a is your friend.

Ok maybe a bbshd and a 72v 17ah Samsung 30q or 25r hopping for 20ah. And a 15fet bt powervelocity 50amp Mex. Thing I running dead silent sinewave at 4000 Watt 3000muxus now . This is for a Kona kukapu big triangle.XL FS.

If completely silent is important: Any middrive is likely to be louder than a DD hubmotor, simply because it has gearing inside it, and it's driving a chain.

As of now I'm running muxus 3000 at 5000 Watts it is dead silent sine wave. So maybe I'll try the cyclone mini delux mini because it goes with the color of my bike and I'll try from there thank you guys
Maybe at 52 volts so everything gets fit the frame.
This is my first full suspension bike Kona kukapu

I cannot extract much meaning from that.

Maybe proof read your text-to-speech before pushing the Send button?

Or just type it the old fashioned way?

I would not be complaining about this unless I thought your contributions possibly of value.

Sorry gentleman I was doing talk-to-text in the sunlight at the beach it was hard to read as I'm an old man I try to proofread before I send but sometimes I'm just too happy.
Plus I was riding the rattlesnake trail and the rear rim got caught in the weeds and pulled me to a dead stop at 20 miles an hour and I went over the bars my whole side is bruised up ibuprofen and beer help but it's not the cure. been off my bike for 5 days now I'm getting back on the horse right now.
Broken but not broke.

999zip999 said:
So maybe I'll try the cyclone mini delux mini because it goes with the color of my bike and I'll try from there
Nothing I see posted about that drive (any version of it) indicates it's quiet, much less silent.

The best opinion I found about it was something like "the noise isn't as bad with a sinewave controller"...which implies it's still pretty noisy.

So, if you're looking for silent...I don't think you're gonna find it there. (or probably in any middrive, but especially in the non-enclosed ones).

I live on the beach coast between la and San Diego and I always go under the radar. I don't need a chainsaw. Maybe on one bike it's ok

Back