Shipping Dengfu E10 frame to England

Waynemarlow

10 kW
Guys been getting a quote on having a Dengfu E10 frame shipped across from China to England and the shipping costs are pretty high, enough to possibly kill off the idea sadly.

Has anybody found a reasonable cost method to get frames China to UK ?

Alternatively if say 3 or 4 of us order at the same time we could share costs, anybody looking at landing an E10 frame or other Dengfu frame into England ?

The numbers that I've seen for a bike to the US hover around $800, which kills it for me; is it worse to England?

Shipping DHL is $ 350 and by rail $ 180 so maybe not so expensive compared to the States. Unfortunately we're used to getting parts shipped from China for very low rates on a lot of the components we order and this just seems higher than usual.

Hi Wayne,

Did you ever get around to putting an order in? I'm about to order a couple of E10 frames and batteries.

If so, how are you finding them?

If not, do you want to try and combine the shipping? I'm down in Sussex if it helps.

Cheers.

Yes its sitting on my bench waiting to try and locate a M500 motor, looks really good quality and in some ways overly built. Bit chunky looking on the front downtube but everything else looks really good. Melody at Dengfu organised a deal that it came over by train and boat and took about 4 weeks, but all duties and shipping was prepaid and it simply arrived at the door.

If you already have a M500 awaiting your frames, can I borrow it :D

My other alternative is to fit my existing TSDZ2 engine into the slots, started last night to make an adaptor and it fits pretty well into the void where the M500 would be, mmmmm.

Hi

i have ordered one today for france. has somebody can say me the BB height (from ground to cranks arm axis) with 150mm fork travel and 27.5 rear wheel ?

patrick

Hey guys,
You should ask tosabikes.com, they have a lot of frames and bikes from Dengfu. You can buy frame from them.

I ordered 3 mediums to test with the M600, sold 1 and have one as a demo. Seems a really sweet bike after my Motera. Only downside was the electrical connections need sealing before use which is now sorted.

Waynemarlow said:
Yes its sitting on my bench waiting to try and locate a M500 motor, looks really good quality and in some ways overly built. Bit chunky looking on the front downtube but everything else looks really good. Melody at Dengfu organised a deal that it came over by train and boat and took about 4 weeks, but all duties and shipping was prepaid and it simply arrived at the door.

If you already have a M500 awaiting your frames, can I borrow it :D

My other alternative is to fit my existing TSDZ2 engine into the slots, started last night to make an adaptor and it fits pretty well into the void where the M500 would be, mmmmm.

Any pictures yet? Eagerly anticipating!....

Yes the poor thing has been well and truely used and abused. :D Nice setup and still running the TSDZ2 engine.

Attachments

• IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    580.1 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    267.8 KB · Views: 1,260
Back