Sabvaton 150amp

daveswin60

100 µW
Hi just purchase a sabvaton controller and connected it to the phone app mqcon
But the screen on my phone is saying lack voltage and everything ready zero.
But on the lcd screen it reads 74v and no fault .if I turn the throttle it runs the motor so why is it saying zero volts on the app and won't let me alter any of the values
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks dave

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hi Dave,
Unplug or plug in (can't remember) the white 3 wire connector by the sabvoton and all will work for you to alter the parameters.

Jonno

Hi guys new to this forum but I know this is where you get honest answers.
Looking to purchase a 5000 watt hub motor for my ebike any recommendations as to which one is best I will also need to buy a 26inche rim and spokes to lace it .if anyone has one foresale let me know thanks dave

Hi jonno I have a sabvaton 150amp controller but there are no white wires
902e84d4319113f55589ee1f754c0c70.jpg
c91321ba956d8d9fc4aa11f1d8e55990.jpg
cec3bf5f912afc68bd4a2c62a20f237c.jpg

There's a bunch of stuff you'd need to define before looking at specific parts for a bike, if you want it to perform the way you expect, the first time, without either just going for overkill or replacing parts as you go when they don't do what you want. ;)

What do you need the bike to do for you?

What speed, range, etc do you need out of it?

Do you want it to go all out at high speeds, or do you also need high power at low speeds?

What conditions will it be ridden under? Winds? Hills? Flat roads? Paved? Offroad? Open road riding? In traffic stop and go? Etc?

What exact bike do you already have, or which type are you looking at getting if you don't have one?

If you don't care about any of that, then you can go for the various motorcycle hubmotors that QSMotor sells, as they so far seem one of the better made brands out there, and seem to ship them in proper containers rather than flimsy boxes allowing damage of axle/wiring, etc.

When you have the wheel built around the motor, use a good rim appropriate for your type of usage, and spokes appropriate for that specific rim. A bicycle rim will be best with 14/15g butted spokes, or if you have to you can go to 13/14g butted spokes. Might need spoke washers on the hubmotor flange or drilll smaller holes in the flange if using a hubmotor built for motorcycle wheels.

Alternately, use a motorcycle rim and motorcycle spokes, if you usage requires going that route.

"white 3 wire connector" - not the connector with 3 white wires

Jonno

Hi sorted it out .there is a block connector on the controller green yellow and black .they where connected when i got the controller as soon as I pulled them apart I was able to do all my programming on the phone .just pushed them back together when I finished and away I went .awesome controller I have a 3000wat mxus v3 hub motor .the ecceloration
And speed are awesome.
Thanks for the help [emoji846] [emoji106]

Hi amberwolf the setup I had just seemed a bit under powered I bought a kit last year mxus 3000watt motor 45amp controller and I built a 72v 20amph 18650 battery .just thought it wasn't that powerful. So I bought a sabvaton 150amp controller and the difference is awsome lots of power and atleast 15mph faster that will do me .not that I go that fast very often but nice to know I can

[emoji106][emoji38]
Thanks for the help

There you go - you're now a sabvoton genius :lol:

Enjoy your bigger better faster ride

Jonno

daveswin60 said:
Hi sorted it out .there is a block connector on the controller green yellow and black .they where connected when i got the controller as soon as I pulled them apart I was able to do all my programming on the phone .just pushed them back together when I finished and away I went .awesome controller I have a 3000wat mxus v3 hub motor .the ecceloration
And speed are awesome.
Thanks for the help [emoji846] [emoji106]

Good on ya for reporting back the solution to help others

too many never do

Hi dont know if this will help anyone.
But was getting error code 30h on my lcd screen .
Tried everything to get rid of it but wasn't having any luck .I know its a communication problem.
Was just trying anything and turned the screen on.
Then turned it back on holding down the start button and the the button next to it marked m
Hey presto the code disappeared.
But it doesn't tell you to try this?

Hi can anyone recommend a controller for my ebike i am fed up with sabvaton just keep having problems. I have a 72v battery 5000watt qs motor so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know [emoji120]

Back