bafang g510 torque sensor

pxl666

1 kW
hi
not much info about this motor to see on youtube regarding its behavior in the field of pedal pressure sensing . i own 3 tzdz2 and with factory firmware and factory specs im happy with them . but bafang seems to be much more robust and as i'm not looking for power , what i don't like with tonsheng is that this motor seems almost fragile and moves chainline much more outside what is not happening with frame mounted motors , like g510 , i think ...
so i wanted to ask about your opinions , especially if someone had experience with tonsheng or factory motors like yamaha ?

I have Bosch CX Gen 4 and Bafang G510 previously as stock but now with Archon X1 controller.

Original Bafang controller is shit in more ways than only regarding bad torque sensing. 82% efficiency is a joke in 2021. The original Bafang controller was mediocre in 2015 :D

Bosch Gen 4. is so smooth and quiet that you forget you’re riding an ebike. Archon X1 controller in G510 gets you maybe 70% of the smoothness of a Bosch. It’s a huge improvement. Still you won’t get the super smooth linear assist curve but you’re getting closer. G510 isn’t made for smooth gliding. When it starts to assist you will feel it. A little like comparing a tractor to a new Audi.

No one tried to edit options and make this motor better ? With bafang controller?

Back