Restoring TSDZ2 original firmware

alanfriedman

1 µW
I've installed OSF 1.1.0 on my TSDZ2 motor and 850C display. I would like to reinstall the original firmware. How can I do that?
Thanks... Alan

alanfriedman said:
... original firmware. How can I do that?
Flahsing the stock FW on the controller is easy, but you can't use the 850C anymore if that is flashed too.
You need to use an stock display.

If you haven't made a backup you can find stock controller FW here
Download for your tsdz2: program, data and option file.
Setup STVP as STM8S105x4 and flash the files once at a time.

Actualizar el firmware original en el controlador es fácil, pero ya no podrás usar el 850C si también lo actualizas.
Necesita utilizar una pantalla de valores.

Si no ha realizado una copia de seguridad, puede encontrar el FW del controlador de stock aquí
Descarga para tu tsdz2: programa, datos y archivo de opciones.
Configure STVP como STM8S105x4 y actualice los archivos una vez a la vez.

The eco-cycles page no longer works. Can you help me to install STVP and what I need to read, backup and change the properties of the controller with original signature?

Thank you for your patienceT

The eco-cycles page no longer works. Can you help me to install STVP and what I need to read, backup and change the properties of the controller with original signature?
I have answered also yesterday to you, about Eco-Cycles in this post
The Eco-Cycles pages are still visible with the Wayback machine of web.archive.org

If you don't have a backup of your original FW files, you can find them here
If you have installed STVP, you can backup and restore 3 files from and to the controller.
Program memory , Data memory and Option byte.
@docw009 has also answered yesterday to you there how to do this.
He linked to the site of Empoweredpeople
The non working Eco-cycles site is linking to electrifybike, were you can find also some guides

The complete procedure for original firmware is:
the original Software must be read - written by selecting the STM8S105x4 chip
- open ST Visual Programmer, read with the green button "Read All tab"
- saves Program Memory with name preferably with a .hex extension
- select the Data Memory tab and save it with name preferably with a .hex extension
- select the Option Byte tab and save it with name preferably with a .hex extension

To restore always with STVisual Program set on the STM8S105x4 chip
- open the previously saved file "Program Memory xxx.hex" and write with the red button Program current tab Position the mouse on the Data Memory tab
- open the file "Data Memory xxx.hex" and write with the red button Program current tab Place the mouse on the Option Byte tab
- open the "Option Byte xxx.hex" file and type in the red Program current tab

For Open Source Firmware (OSF) the procedure is the same but STVisual Program set on the STM8S105x6 chip

Last edited:
Back