TSDZ2 Error 0x2 0x80060b2

CKBuijs

1 mW
Anyone ever get this? I wasn't getting any assist at this point and was checking various battery readings when it happened. I also couldn't reboot the display with the on/off switch. I had to unplug at battery. Still no assist after reboot.

It maybe unrelated but the motor install was starting to creak and I could see that it was moving in the Bottom Bracket. So I am going to reinstall with a shim as noted in another post and see what happens.

Attachments

• IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 424
I'm so impressed with TSDZ2 and the people who pay their own money for the opportunity to do product testing and development for Tongsheng.

How cool it would be to have customers like that.

CKBuijs said:
Anyone ever get this? I wasn't getting any assist at this point and was checking various battery readings when it happened. I also couldn't reboot the display with the on/off switch. I had to unplug at battery. Still no assist after reboot.

It maybe unrelated but the motor install was starting to creak and I could see that it was moving in the Bottom Bracket. So I am going to reinstall with a shim as noted in another post and see what happens.

I have gotten a similar message, but only when exiting out of the menu. It requires me to turn off battery and power back on. Everything seems to work fine after. It happened to me yesterday after making changes to the Street Mode settings.

Todd

Preamble to hopefully short-cut unhelpful responses: my original post was regarding the TSDZ2 OSF with 860C which, as advertised and by its nature subject to various bugs and/or glitches; so I knew more or less what I was getting into.

I spent more time with it over the weekend and was able to recreate the issue. Not sure if is unique to my set up or something I may have done. The issue occurs when I attempt enter the Battery SOC Configuration immediately after leaving the Battery Configuration; I get the error message pictured in my original post and the display locks up. I have to unplug and restart at that point.

If I go directly to Battery SOC menu there is no issue. Also, there is no issue if I leave the Battery menu and go into another menu (Motor for example) and then return to the Battery SOC. Kind of annoying, but now that I know it, I can avoid it.

CKBuijs said:
Preamble to hopefully short-cut unhelpful responses:....
Don't pay too much attention to the well-known Tsdz2 complainer.

You didn't indicate which OSF version this concerns. (casinho's vs mbrusa code)
Because I think it's better to ask the question in that case in the relevant OSF topic.
From mbrusa I know there were some glitches, but I don't know if he solved them all.

Elinx said:
You didn't indicate which OSF version this concerns. (casinho's vs mbrusa code)
Because I think it's better to ask the question in that case in the relevant OSF topic.
From mbrusa I know there were some glitches, but I don't know if he solved them all.

Thanks for your reply Elinx...it's the casinho v1.1 OSF...I am very new here...despite searches, I didn't see as specific casinho v1.1 OSF other than the long "New "TSDZ2 Torque Sensor Central Motor"" topic.

Thanks again

Back