[EDITED] TSDZ2: new buyers have no more chance to run OSF

ziozeno

1 µW
EDIT:

I bought the TSDZ2 frmo PSWPower in May 2022 and I confirm it can run alternative firmware. I am happily using emmebrusa now :)

====

Hello!

I wanted to buy a TSdZ2 motor to convert my MTB to electric one and as I love to make exercise I started to look at the tongsheng because of the torque sensor.

As I am also addicted to customization I also wanted to try the OSF but it seems that in Europe there is no more chance to buy the old V1 controller.

Lately I was in touch with PSWPower and they confirmed to me that what they are now selling does not allow to flash a new firmware 😢

Are you aware of any other option to buy in Europe?

Thanks!

odd because i bought 2 months ago from psw and successfully flashed osf! guess you got unlucky. you might try look for other shop that sells tsdz2

I went already through a couple of shops asking and they told me that they sell the "non replaceble" fw...

ziozeno said:
...TSdZ2 ....
... PSWPower and they confirmed to me that what they are now selling does not allow to flash a new firmware ....
imho only Enerprof Germany sells non-flashable controllers since 2020.
All International sellers like PSWPower sells the new 2020 model with old controller till now.
I haven't see any notification of anybody that PSWPower deliver the new controller.
Imho these sellers don't know about custom flashing, but ofcourse it could be that for EU they sell that new controller from now, or they think they do this.
Ask for a picture of the Tsdz2 controller to be sure. You clearly can see the difference between old/new

I wait for a real confirmation of a buyer.

Back