CYC questions

wild bill

1 µW
My question is to anyone that has recently bought a kit from CYC. Im building my 1st ebike and have settled on the CYC Stealth but I read in here that the wait times on a purchase are pretty long, as in months. The CYC site says 3-4 weeks but just a few months ago everyone had been waiting for months and kept getting put off longer as time went by. Is the wait time shorter now? Was it just a supply chain delay or is it still the same long wait?

Where is it coming from?

I ordered a $10 web cam from China, months ago. I got no clue if its being shipped by boat or what.
I need to remember to get my money back, contacting Newegg soon.
It doesn't really matter, I dont do Zoom anymore thank god.

I would confirm shipment method and pay the premium for air shipping.

scianiac said:
Friend of mine just ordered one, haven't received it yet but it's been shipped and looks like their estimate is approximately accurate, to the US at least.

Thank you, do you know who he ordered it from?

Does the set up menu on a CYC Stealth show an option for 24" wheel, I see in the download theres a pic showing 29" as an option but no info on what other options there are and Im gonna be using 24". Just need to make sure it will set up for 24" wheels before I order one. Thanks.

Cyc pro Gen 2 with a asi bac controlle 855 btr from the factory is srill trying to both up. Help I live
Help sorrry so . So cal.
Sorry for walking on your treadmill

Back