new Chinese conversion mid motors that nobody knows ?

pxl666

1 kW
hey
anybody knows these ? specs ? price ? where to buy ?
pls don't tell me to ask Chinese salesman as this reminds me of talking to the AI running on c64...no offense but they either pretend to be stupid or...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230113-190951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230113-190951_Chrome.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 854
  • Screenshot_20230113-192037_Alibabacom.jpg
    Screenshot_20230113-192037_Alibabacom.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 856
pxl666 said:
....anybody knows these ? ....
No offense, but if you are interested, it is better to do your homework yourself.
The first one is a Shengyi CMT06 and there was a short thread of it here
The second two CM2502 and CM5001 are from Wuxing

I don't know if you can buy them in Europe.

Elinx said:
pxl666 said:
....anybody knows these ? ....
No offense, but if you are interested, it is better to do your homework yourself.
The first one is a Shengyi CMT06 and there was a short thread of it here
The second two CM2502 and CM5001 are from Wuxing

I don't know if you can buy them in Europe.

you're right , but honestly with google i've got so confused as to name of the model i was not sure what is the name . alibaba shows different models under one name and different motors on one auction...and salesman is asking how many i want instead of motor specs ...

pxl666 said:
... salesman is asking how many i want instead of motor specs ...
Yes, ofcourse Alibaba (and the Chinese Taobao) is mostly a wholesale for regular retail webshops (like the sellers on AliExpress).
You have to arrange everything for import yourself.
If you want to buy just one, you need to ask for a sample.

Mostly you need a man in the middle (Taobao agent) which ask a fee for his services. (Buying/Paying/Shipping/Taxes)
You can buy there very cheap, but you never know of the quality. It is always a bit risky to buy there.

See this for guidelines
See this Taobao agent review

but to be willing to buy ANYTHING you have to know WHAT is the product you want to buy in the first place . they post photo and vague, worthless info like colour of the motor but nothing more important like what comes in the package , voltage , type of sensor and all sort of important stuff that had to be posted in the first place. then instead of delivering that info to potential customer they either start to mumble or ask how may you want...well ... as of now I don't know IF I want at all...
so I asked if someone knows these motors if they really exists and if they are worth attention at all

pxl666 said:
but to be willing to buy ANYTHING you have to know WHAT is the product you want to buy in the first place ......
As I said, Alibaba and Taobao are whosale sellers and sell mostly to retail sellers that know what they want.
For specs and information you must find these at the retailer stores or at the product pages of these brands. (in this case Shengyi and Wuxing)
That is also the reason I did advice you to made your homework before buying.

not entirely true since ppl buy single items like frames with g510 motors in DDP formula, so seller is taking care of every aspect of the process.
on the other hand even if I want to buy 100 items I still need to know what comes in the package ...manufacturer website only gives you info about the motor and is not related to Alibaba reseller ...
and neither shengyi nor wuxing or truckrun have these motors (convertion motors not frame-integrated) on their websites. that's why I seek help on the Alibaba reseller and then here on the forum . now I understand that possible they are non-existent motors ...
yet still it's beyond my understanding why they are listed on Alibaba website ...

pxl666 said:
.....yet still it's beyond my understanding why they are listed on Alibaba website ...
I only can advice you, stay away or take the risk.
Both can pay off, but only one can end in disappointment

I'd gladly take a chance if only I knew what I'm paying for ...
especially that truckrun looks like g510...

Elinx said:
pxl666 said:
but to be willing to buy ANYTHING you have to know WHAT is the product you want to buy in the first place ......
As I said, Alibaba and Taobao are whosale sellers and sell mostly to retail sellers that know what they want.
For specs and information you must find these at the retailer stores or at the product pages of these brands. (in this case Shengyi and Wuxing)
That is also the reason I did advice you to made your homework before buying.

Just to clarify on this . I have sourced many things from Taobao/Aliexpress/Alibaba for years so I believe I know enough .

Taobao: China's amazon. They are not solely wholesalers. They are a mixture of factories , online resellers and just normal online shops. They converse in mainly Chinese as Taobao used to be just a china domestic market until they implemented worldwide shipping by Cainiao however you still have to converse in Chinese . There are a few english listings but they often are more expensive.

Aliexpress: Taobao for foreigners. Mainly in english and you can MOSTLY find whatever you want from Taobao on Aliexpress. There ARE some cases where Aliexpress has things that Taobao don't which i've encountered. The main reason as to why I don't like Aliexpress is because they have what I call the 'Foreigner premium' and it is ALOT more.
For example , I was sourcing a super73 clone frame , it was listed as 609USD . Through communication , I managed to get 3 frames at 102USD EACH. I also had my own forwarding company for them to ship to , avoiding the crazy expensive Fedex/DHL.

Alibaba: This is the true main wholesalers for foreign AND china market. If you are starting a company and sourcing for bulk , Alibaba's the place to be. They communicate via english. Albeit it used to be broken english , but as time progressed , I feel it's getting better. Unfortunately , it seems it is also the site for quite a few scam companies but you have to do your research. Not just based on their ratings and certifications stated on the site but also on google and see if anyone REAL has bought from the company.

Hope this clarifies.

found this . i wonder if anyone already got it ...quite pricey as for unknown...

https://pswpower.com/products/tsdz2b-tongsheng-48v-500w-750w-15a-tsdz2-electric-bicycle-mid-motor-with-torque-sensor-throttle-e-brake-lever-vlcd5-vld6-xh18-lcd-850c-257

ac453971af.jpg.640x640.jpg

8cd91b75cc.jpg.640x640.jpg

ff19f1b807.jpg.640x640.jpg

pxl666 said:
dont know what is right - link or photos
It is sold out, but imho it looks that indeed pictures or links are wrong.
First I thought it is an Lingbei, but the front of the cover looks a bit Bafang
The chaingear is different from all these.
Who knows it is the new improved Tsdz2C :wink:

FYI
Nothing to find of it at:
Tongsheng or Aikema

alice from pswpower gave me that link saying they have some new motor ...but no details as to its features...

pxl666 said:
i wonder when we'll see it on yt reviewed by someone...1000w rated power seems ok . at 500w it should remain warm ... it's interesting how many these motors appeared suddenly
For what I see with these motors, it looks the DM02 is the same as Tsdz2 and the DM01 is the same from PSWpower as you linked before, with a slightly other case cover.
In the past Tongsheng has sold their Tsdz2 also as OEM and you can find them with different names.
imho this DM01 and the one from PSWpower look both a new Tongsheng design (with the controller on top?).

Back