cyclone kit 1680w 48v cut problem

bombacanabys1

100 µW
hello, have open this thread for the great scam of cyclone kits, it cost me 514 euros and I can not use it, there are people that have purchased and feel the same, but notice that no one falls into the same trap. this no right to deceive us so the Chinese, and over if you claim only give you solutions buy me buy me this and the other, one that has passed the same as ami?

I'm afraid I don't understand most of what you posted.

I recommend you post ALL the details of EXACTLY what you:

--wanted
--expected
--bought
--received
--had problems with
--etc

and exactly what those specific problems are.

Please write it in full sentences, and please don't write it all in a single giant paragraph as is too common. It makes it difficult to follow, and that makes it a lot harder to help you.

If you're only here to complain about a "scam" and not here for help, most people are unlikely to be interested in your post(s).

Hello, I open this thread for those intending to buy a cyclone kit not to buy it, it's a scam, I've spent euros more than 500 in kit and I can not use because very little is Calente stops, and that we are in winter, and come summer makes more heat because imagine, is that there are many people that have happened the same, ami give me no solution, is one count it scam care if anyone has doubts that you post on this thread that I have opened

Any chance we can just delete these threads and ban the user? They add nothing to the community and this is the second one he's posted almost word for word identical.

We've done this quite a few times now. I propose anyone who hasn't been on here at least say 3 months, and made a good effort to get involved with the community/try to fix their issues shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt. Anyone whose nearly first post is "warning" of a scam should be assumed to be a competitor maligning a company.

Sunder said:
Any chance we can just delete these threads and ban the user? They add nothing to the community and this is the second one he's posted almost word for word identical.

We've done this quite a few times now. I propose anyone who hasn't been on here at least say 3 months, and made a good effort to get involved with the community/try to fix their issues shouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt. Anyone whose nearly first post is "warning" of a scam should be assumed to be a competitor maligning a company.

Good point; but looking at his name may indicate there are other issues (or chemicals) involved :lol:

Your new thread for the same thing has been merged with the original.

Please do not create new threads for the same thing.

As a reminder, some of the applicable rules are quoted and linked below.

General rules:
http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=152
DON'T post the same message in multiple forums
New items: http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25446
Used items: http://www.endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=28651
Do Not :
- Do NOT start multiple posts for the same item

Hello, I open this thread to see if anyone can help me solve the problem that I have with the cyclone, when I get some mountain I paste cuts two minutes, I thought it was overheating engine, but I disabled the temperature engine sensor and I still sticking cuts, someone can help me configure the driver? thanks

Might be the battery voltage going too low? Try limiting the motor power if you can program that on the controller you have

hello, have the MAX MOTOR CURRENT HAVE TO 75% and MAX batery CURRENT TO 75%, I have disconnected the ENGINE TEMPERATURE SENSOR, my Baterya is 48v 20ah 50amperios continuous discharge and peaks of 100 amps, I have another GNG engine rigged to 1600w and I have no problem.

hello this is my driver settings but still gives courts, I can do? thanks

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 662
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 1,431
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 662
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 662
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 662
Sounds like the settings are very safe. Maybe just use a lower gear and go slower up the hills? Mines never cut out, but if your riding it like the gng, which is a higher torque motor, it could be overheating the controller if you are pushing it too fast up hill. Or its just a faulty unit.
Hopefully someone else might have an answer.

must be bad today I have cut 7 times up the hill, and now if I move the bike backwards is very hard, something happened, I could not move the bike backwards, has hardened and I think something stops the engine , so it heats quickly, we are still in winter.

Sounds like something seriously wrong in the motor or gearbox. Pull it apart or if its new, get onto the supplier and see if you can send it back.

Hello district thanks for everything, and I've taken and I put the gng, but since I bought the cyclone always march was back hard and each time a hido to more, to the point of almost not being able to move the bicy backwards, someday these desmontare the mtor cyclone to see you have and post them here and what comes, thank you very much for your interest and help try me.

Back