Buying BBSHD kit USA

Hey guys I'm new to the site and have been doing some browsing around the forum and figure I would start my first post off with a pretty simple question:

Where should I look to buy a BBS HD kit here in the USA? Accessories? Battery?
Looking for the best price and was wondering where you guys were going.

I live in Virginia and I just got my 2016 Motobecane Fantom 29er from bikes direct (http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/mountain_bikes/fantom29_x4.htm).
Pretty sure this is the route I should go but I am definitely open to ideas and suggestions. What would you do?

Bike has Hydraulic brakes 180mm rotors
8 speed cassette

Thanks guys.

Lunacycle.com

As far as I know, they have the best prices and kit options (chainring is, chargers, displays, batteries). The prices are so competitive that even some of us Europeans order from there.

As Ade noted, Lunacycle seems to have the most options in terms of BBS02 and BBSHD kits and is highly regarded in some quarters. They're also claim to be the only US dealer who has the option of a full color display with the kit. And they have the widest selection of battery packs. Another dealer that others have recommended in this forum is EM3EV.com, but the choices on their website are much more limited compared with Lunacycle.

Luna for sure! They are my go to for all e bike stuff!

I'll add that Luna is so popular that many options are frequently sold out and you have to wait for stock - or order elsewhere (I didn't want to wait for my Lekkie chainring so I ordered one of them from em3ev - also highly recommended - to go with the BBSHD I got from Luna).

IMO The color display is worth going with the Luna HD btw. It's a great display and control pad. Luna's BB spacer options are a must have too.

Back