Genius DIY or Ghettofabulous?

etard

100 kW
I understand that if a pulley is of large enough diameter it doesn't even have to have teeth, SO...

I have lots of pulleys all around me, shoot my mom's got pulleys :wink:

mail
mail

What do you guys think? If I cut out the center, attach it onto my disk brake mount on the hub, the belt should slip before anything else breaks right? :p
Look at this one, it's hard anodized, you could dish these in toward the rim for slim dropouts and everything! Maybe some have a grippy surface for the belt to get more traction. And the best part is the cheaper, lighter ones can be had at the thrift store for next to nothing! :lol:

Well I'm 31 TD, you do the math :roll: Anyway, I meant to post a pic something like this:

pinzon_10_piece_cookware_set.jpg

But here she is in the kitchen:

51645zgLqbL._SS500_.jpg

:shock:

does she is Aria Giovanni?

Nagh its not Aria Giovanni .. her breatsassess are too small, hips to skinny and no cleft chin :p here ya go doc THATS Aria ;)
please note above link contains copious amounts of nekkidness

I wanna see how this turns out etard, im thinking it will be disastrous LoL

Best of Luck

p.s your moms hot LoL :p

AussieJester said:
Nagh its not Aria Giovanni .. her breatsassess are too small, hips to skinny and no cleft chin :p here ya go doc THATS Aria ;)
please note above link contains copious amounts of nekkidness

I wanna see how this turns out etard, im thinking it will be disastrous LoL

Best of Luck

p.s your moms hot LoL :p

omg!!! A R I A !!!.. I completly lost all my concentration!.. :oops: eee what is a battery please?
:lol: :lol:

Doc

Keep in mind that the aluminum used in pans is not going to be like the aluminum used in bike frames.

Cast alumium from a pan may be as low as 5,000ksi tensile, where as a common structural alloy like 6061 T6 could be 42,000ksi.

Most thin aluminum skillets are such poor quality you can fold them in half with your hands, then straighten them out, fold them up again, straighten them out, and they rip in half while opening them the second time.

Back