Model UPP-S003-2
Nominal Voltage 48V
Rated Capicaty 13Ah
Size 110*360 mm
Battery Cell Samsung26F
Peak current 70A
Charge voltage 54.6V
Charger 54.6V 2A
Max Constant Discharge Current 25A ****this probably too low need min 30 amp*****
Discharge cut off voltage 39V
Battery Weight 4.3Kg
Warranty 12 months
Place of Origin Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

see note above

It's not too low to power a BBSHD, but you won't be putting enough watts through it to justify the extra expense and weight over a BBS02 unless this is to be a rental bike that will get constant abuse. However, if you are planning on upgrading to a higher voltage battery at a later date and want a motor with an ability to grow with the battery, then get the BBSHD as you can run up to 72v through them with an external controller.
If you already have an HD, then I would get a battery with the volts and continuous amps to get the power you have paid for with the motor. 52v and 30a continuous is what you should be looking for to pair with a BBSHD and the stock Bafang internal controller.

Marin/Woodlanhills, yes, that "25 amp continuous" was the only unfavorable spec on this battery, since the BBSHD limits at 30 amps.......My predicament is that I bought a 48v 13.5Ah Lithium Bottle battery from Luna last year, and I want to buy another. However, they no longer carry this specific Bottle battery. It looks exactly like the Aliexpress 48v 13Ah (not 13.5) that only has 25 amps continuous....Anyway, if anyone knows a source for this bottle battery with a 30 amp continuous rating, give me a buzz. Thanks, Luna!

Attachments

• LunaCycleBottleBattery.jpg
    LunaCycleBottleBattery.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 813
Back