Help with 1st shoping list

laufer

10 mW
Hi all !!!
Well after reading lots and lots and lots of posts :D , i have figured out a way to go with my enduro project.

For what I have seen, and with my reduced budget and "0" experience. I think my best option will be going with the cyclone 1200w. First I'm going experiment it in an old Trek mtb I got, so I can test and see if its able for what im looking.

But now come the time for buying and just tought of posting whats my plan, so any could double check if im doing right, not mising a bit or wasting money.

Engine:
1200W "3 chainwheel Kit" motor with gear box with external 48V controller speed from: cyclone.tw

Bateries:
Saw on ebay diferent options and prices for the 48V 20A setup, and here is where i have more doubts... If have found these brands : cammy_cc, power_battery_a123, Young Xing , happygirlined2007
Also ping and cyclone, but ping have only 24V, and cyclone only 10A

Also i dont get why the same brand may have to prices for the same product, for example: cammy_cc got some at 490$ and others at 627$ and I cant find the diference... also the shipping prices varies from one to other ?¿?¿

Well, so any advice, ideas, recomendation, or whatever... will be really wellcome :D

Thanx all mates !!!

Well I just finish ordering components.

At the end, I have ordered the cyclone 1200W 3 chainwheel Kit with gear box and external 48V controller. Also a Ping Battery V3.0 48v20ah.

Just to say that both manufacturer where really helpfull, and fast response. Also Ping recomended me his new V3.0 batteries, becouse they suport 60a continuously. Which will be good for the 1200W that has a max current of 75a.

The delivery time will be a couple of weak, so now I gonna strat thinking how I will gear this thing, becouse they advertise 75km/h, wich is to much for what i want.

So Im going to try to make some numbers.

Motor 1200W, Max torque 54 N.m speed 460rpm

Hp= Torque (ft lb) x rpm / 5252.113122

54 N.m = 39.82 ft lb
Hp= 39.82 x 460 / 5252.113122 = 3,48 I think these will be the Hp

But I dont know wich will be a nice torque figure at wheel to do enduro. Also if any can recomendme for nice reduction numbers, or just how far i can go...

Thax u all !!

good choice. I can't give you any tips because I'm still new at this too. I think you made the right choice. You are going to really love it.

Back