New TSDZ2 and SW102 Build

rosenbaaron

100 µW
I’m having trouble with a new tsdz2 with the SW102 display. My sw102 has three main display , mph/ distance, mph/ trip time, and avg/max/distance. What I’m experiencing is that the mph/distance will start going up but it seems that when I start to coast it’s resets itself. This happens for the time screen as well. I’ve noticed but I’m not sure it’s related but when I’m on long straights where I’m constantly pedaling the distance continues to measure. It also reset itself when I started coasting. Throughout this entire time the MPH screen is displaying what I assume is the correct MPH, it unlike the trip/time field does not keep resetting to 0. On the avg/max and total distance screen the avg and max field are constantly adjusting themselves which I don’t think is the expected behavior. I would expect the MAX to eventually fix itself once I’ve hit top speed and that the average would eventually normalize and see little movement during the remained of the ride. This behavior makes me think it’s constantly resetting because if it remained on for the whole trip the numbers wouldn’t adjust as much. Does anyone have any suggestions, I’ve reached out to the vendor who sold it and while he has been responsive it’s been a few days since he has replied to me.

Back