Elecycle online store

billriv

1 mW
Has anyone ever bought from the Elecycle online store? They are a Chinese company based in Guandong, China. They claim to be in the ebike business for about 14 years and have their own workshop and production line. Their prices for ebike conversion kits seem to be quite reasonable.

For those that have bought from this company, how was their customer service, delivery and quality of product?

Bill

The paypal buyer protection might help you in case of issues.

They look legitimate enough to me (Like bmsbattery which are not taking responsibility in warranty cases :wink: )

i’d only place a smaller order to try them out if you don’t get recommendations for them.

I bought a MXUS 1000W from them well over a year ago. It arrived and worked just fine (can't remember how long shipping took, but probably normal china time). I wanted a complete wheel (and the order even says 26" wheel size) but the shipment contained just the unlaced hub motor. They did confirm connectors with me via email before shipping. I got to learn how to lace a wheel thanks to them :D

I payed for it using Paypal, shipped to Sweden.

billriv said:
Has anyone ever bought from the Elecycle online store? They are a Chinese company based in Guandong, China. They claim to be in the ebike business for about 14 years and have their own workshop and production line. Their prices for ebike conversion kits seem to be quite reasonable.

For those that have bought from this company, how was their customer service, delivery and quality of product?

Bill
Thanks for the info,

Bill

larsb said:
The paypal buyer protection might help you in case of issues.

They look legitimate enough to me (Like bmsbattery which are not taking responsibility in warranty cases :wink: )

i’d only place a smaller order to try them out if you don’t get recommendations for them.

Thanks for the info,

Bill

Back