help regarding the display

r0cc0

10 µW
hello guys, I bought a used ebike, mount this display, can you find a manual?

ty!

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_133931.jpg
    IMG_20200330_133931.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 192
I was trying to find an display for my electric motorcycle a few months ago. There was one seller on Aliexpress, which had a catalogue of >150 electric bike displays -all uniquely different, and that was just one seller of about 30.

You're looking for a needle in a hay stack. You would spend more time trying to find the manual, than working everything out by trial and error.

What did you need to know about it?

how to change from km to miles
and understand a little bit all functions

just lap the key comes out the screen with the total kilometers and then a value "72" What does it mean?

Attachments

• IMG_20200330_151730.jpg
    IMG_20200330_151730.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 182
Most likely that it is set up for a 72V system.

r0cc0 said:
just a silly question, and likely not helpful...but the display looks new, and the word choice in your post implies it's not part of the used bike, but probably something you bought new. so, since you're asking for a manual, it implies the seller doesn't have one for you...so, why buy from that seller?

since you don't say where you got it, or link to it, give model numbers, etc., it's tough to give you any specific help.

that said, there are a number of displays that are similar, and perhaps the manuals for those might work for yours (can't know without trying). there is a thread here on es working some stuff out for a complex one here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=102617

I bought a viper v1 total top 2020 from cyklonebike, he told me that he does not provide lcd manual to the end customer. said he'll make a video for the main functions. For me it is not correct, besides I had a lot of assistance issues. Epic!
amberwolf said:
r0cc0 said:
just a silly question, and likely not helpful...but the display looks new, and the word choice in your post implies it's not part of the used bike, but probably something you bought new. so, since you're asking for a manual, it implies the seller doesn't have one for you...so, why buy from that seller?

since you don't say where you got it, or link to it, give model numbers, etc., it's tough to give you any specific help.

that said, there are a number of displays that are similar, and perhaps the manuals for those might work for yours (can't know without trying). there is a thread here on es working some stuff out for a complex one here:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=102617

Hello, I have a similarish display, the Km can not be can not be changed as far as I'm aware. It's pre-lasered into the shell, it's just a black light shining on. You have to order mph version. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33046552705.html

Back