Why doesent the Neematic 60volt mid mounted hub drive motor ebike have any threads or a buy thread

boytitan

100 W
2 sereprate companies failed to get this bike to market. China does what it does best and clones it. Yet there are no dedicated threads or group buys about this Surron class ebike.

I will admit I could not find this bike on aliexpress or alibaba which is mildly worrying. But the price seems right.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088MCBBVJ/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Why doesent the niamtic 60volt mid mounted hub drive motor ebike have any threads or a buy thread

Never heard of a "niamtic" bike. Couldn't find one on google either.

But there is a Neematic, which has nearly 500 posts about it,some of which discuss where to buy the bike that evolved from the idea:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/search.php?keywords=neematic&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

My first thought was that you meant Niantic, but they don't build bikes themselves. Probably comes from the same factory as all the other brand names you find on Amazon or elsewhere selling it.

I put that VERY page up 16 days before you. As a comparison to buying a full 1500w motorcycle sportbike to upgrade for less than half the price. I'm thinking I did find it on Aliexpress but still quite pricey. If you're not looking for a lower price, I'm not sure what you're really looking for if not to get one cheaper, as I say I don't think you can do that.

Also I'm not sure they'll deliver exactly that bike if you do order one.

Some really want to ride a frame that is assembled with rivets and screws?

I guess the builder crashed and destroyed the only one ever made.

boytitan said:
2 sereprate companies failed to get this bike to market. China does what it does best and clones it. Yet there are no dedicated threads or group buys about this Surron class ebike.

I will admit I could not find this bike on aliexpress or alibaba which is mildly worrying. But the price seems right.

the two companies didn't "fail".. the first is small company that developed the design and built the prototype, but was not set up for larger scale serial production.. the second company bought the design and was already established with serial production and global distribution from their other models.. but must first have orders from customers and dealers before bikes hit the showrooms.. pre order is also available now I believe.. next you have this virus with trade shows cancelled, businesses closed or at minimal operation and some ppl maybe worried about food and rent instead of their next premium high end ebike.. meanwhile, you cannot un-invent the wheel.. (just change it by 15%;) so enter china .. the whale-energy (swordlimit) seems to be selling like hot cakes now that it hit the market just few weeks ago (mid may).. and now frame kit are available for the DIY crowd.. sooo, I predict you will start seeing these bikes in the wild and on the forum soon;) .. 8)

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
boytitan said:

the two companies didn't "fail".. the first is small company that developed the design and built the prototype, but was not set up for larger scale serial production.. the second company bought the design and was already established with serial production and global distribution from their other models.. but must first have orders from customers and dealers before bikes hit the showrooms.. pre order is also available now I believe.. next you have this virus with trade shows cancelled, businesses closed or at minimal operation and some ppl maybe worried about food and rent instead of their next premium high end ebike.. meanwhile, you cannot un-invent the wheel.. (just change it by 15%;) so enter china .. the whale-energy (swordlimit) seems to be selling like hot cakes now that it hit the market just few weeks ago (mid may).. and now frame kit are available for the DIY crowd.. sooo, I predict you will start seeing these bikes in the wild and on the forum soon;) .. 8)

Makes sense. I still don't get the lack of a aliexpress/alibaba page.

Back