Need links to sabvoton/MQCON english software.

boytitan

100 W
I downloaded the windows app but its not in english. Does anyone have any links to a english download.

Found the english software no clue how to use it... Guess Im getting a bluetooth adapter smh.

Won't windows 10 (and lower platforms) translate text for you? Sometimes PDF's wont but their are extentions in windows web store that are free that will allow you to translate PDF"s.Just a thought.
I myself am having trouble finding a no nonsense users manual for a 36 volt brushless motor controller. As everyone knows with almost all the Chinese BLDC motor controllers, each manufacture uses their own color code. Imagine if USB when it came out was all jumbled like controllers are! There wouldbe blown motherboards up the wa-zoo! Thats why the acronym calls it "UNIVERSAL"

hemmadroid said:
Won't windows 10 (and lower platforms) translate text for you? Sometimes PDF's wont but their are extentions in windows web store that are free that will allow you to translate PDF"s.Just a thought.
I myself am having trouble finding a no nonsense users manual for a 36 volt brushless motor controller. As everyone knows with almost all the Chinese BLDC motor controllers, each manufacture uses their own color code. Imagine if USB when it came out was all jumbled like controllers are! There wouldbe blown motherboards up the wa-zoo! Thats why the acronym calls it "UNIVERSAL"

I ended up finding the english version but no clue what does what so I am getting a bluetooth adapter to use the app. It runs without the app. Wish I could get the controller to work with a different display. the 750c display can't configure tires right. It just says 24, 26,27.5 etc instead of having options for tire sizing. Tried using a sw900 and it won't work.

I'm using shoestring low dollar display currently that doesnt have much to calibrate or adjust. Maybe on a later build i'll go with good stuff. Good luck with your project.

Back