ebike rebates

E-HP

10 GW
I just saw that my county is implementing an ebike rebate program for ebikes and conversion kits. $150 rebate. I need to check to details to see if the battery I just ordered can qualify. :wink:

https://www.sfgate.com/news/bayarea/article/E-Bike-Rebate-Program-Launched-15614448.php

British Columbia Canada just announced a rebate $350 to $1400 for next month June 2023 for people 19+
Rebates will be available in June and will be based on a person's income
To be eligible, the e-bike must cost more than $2,000 before taxes and be purchased from a participating e-bike retailer after June 1. The province has yet to publish a list of those retailers but says it will do so on this website on June 1.

I just saw that my county is implementing an ebike rebate program for ebikes and conversion kits. $150 rebate. I need to check to details to see if the battery I just ordered can qualify. 😉

God to see this one included conversion kits but the rebate is small at $150.
Unfortunate the latter one in Canada only applies to bikes over $2k and not to kits.
A good rebate on conversion kits makes sense.

Thinking about getting in on the BC rebate deal, & wonder what the rebate is going to do to used bike prices.

Back