Eunorau - Battery Question

geosped

100 W
Anyone have any experience with the Eunorau batteries? Good bad or other? How's the BMS on there packs. Was condisdering the 52v 17.5ah for a BFANG BBSHD Mid Drive setup

geosped said:
Anyone have any experience with the Eunorau batteries? Good bad or other? How's the BMS on there packs. Was condisdering the 52v 17.5ah for a BFANG BBSHD Mid Drive setup

No experience with this vendor, though my advice with packs would always be to make sure (ask for pictures) the vendor uses quality cells. LG/SAMSUNG/PANASONIC. BMS or bad wiring you can fix later - cells no so much!

E-HP said:
"EUNORAU offers the electric bike batteries with Grade A cells to make sure everyone gets a good battery."

I think the issue with EUNORAU that I found was with the 52v Hailong packs. Not sure if this has changed but the Article I read was not very old see below.

Ultimately I spent a little extra and went with another vendor the stuff I read was enough to scare me away. For the 52v bundle kits Eunorau store only sells the Hailong 52v batteries. From what I understand there a good vendor selling inexpensive ebike stuff. Nothing wrong with that but if you get a bundled deal like what I was looking for your stuck with the Hailong 52v pack and that was an issue for me.

Here is the primary article I found.
https://www.empoweredcycles.com/blogs/news/52-volt-battery-proceed-with-caution

There are several articles I dont want to post them all but google it before you purchase a 52v Hailong pack.

Back