Anyone have info on FC-1 Bomber Electric Bicycle Frame?

OmniosTom

10 mW
Does anyone have any info on the FC-1 Bomber style Electric Bicycle Frame available on aliexpress ? Bit pricy but wondering if the build quality is better than a Enduro bike? Also the read the bare frame is pretty light weight.

Attachments

• ConhisMotor-Exclusive-Customi(1).jpg
    ConhisMotor-Exclusive-Customi(1).jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 374
Does anyone have any info on the FC-1 Bomber style Electric Bicycle Frame available on aliexpress ? Bit pricy but wondering if the build quality is better than a Enduro bike? Also the read the bare frame is pretty light weight.

the rear suspension design is an improvement over the URT vector, eeb.. bc it's a torque raptor qulbix clone instead .. instead of a fighter, vector clone;) can't speak to the build quality.. but some ppl on here have had the risin frame.. did you try the search function?

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
the rear suspension design is an improvement over the URT vector, eeb.. bc it's a torque raptor qulbix clone instead .. instead of a fighter, vector clone;) can't speak to the build quality.. but some ppl on here have had the risin frame.. did you try the search function?

Looked up FC-1 an got nothing what should I search for?

efMX Trials Electric Freeride said:
in the pic it says Risun.. or get the OG qulbix original instead??

Found the qulbix com website thanks to a recommendation on the forum. I I have been researching buying e-bike frames for a few days and never heard of qulbix before but the fact they have e-bike frames is exactly what I was looking for.

Qulbix products look impressive with both there running builds and e-bike frames and compared to the frame I was looking at on aliexpress it look way better cost wise pertaining to no guarantee of quality of frames on aliexpress and counting on how much shipping from Europe to Canada is there is not a huge difference in price wise I am defiantly interested in looking into getting a frame from Qulbix. Also they answer quickly on there Facebook page and seem rather helpful.

I wish some of the top ebike manufacturers would sell their frames alone. We would have some good frames ready to build on. Right now, ebike specific frames that are available are cheap design because they don’t have the budget to test and develop the best handling, suspension, stiffness and weight like the major bikes manufacturers do.

Back