Muxus 3,000 v3 3t rim brake 26in.

999zip999

100 TW
I've been looking and looking I didn't find them only with fat bike tires are 21 inch rims or 26in rim disc brake.
No no no
26 in rim, rim brake muxus v3 3t 72v .
I can't figure it out I asked and send them emails I never get an answer I've worked four different companies and I can't get an answer not letting me get what I want.
I sign up it send me back a message but they'll never answer my damn question I ask. ???
Help please lol.
Sometimes I feel smart sometimes I feel so stupid

Your post is a bit confusing.
Motors today have disc mounts but nothing forces you to use it. So, motor brand and size are irrelevant.

Fat bikes rim brakes are very uncommon. When fat bikes came up on the market, there was a large variety of disc brakes available already, some just as cheap as the cost of manufacturing specific rim brakes for the wide tires.

21’’ is motorcycle size. Motorcycle rim brakes are museum artefacts. So 21 inch rims that are suitable for rim brakes only exist because some manufacturers continued producing vintage steel rims with the old machines.

If the hub motor is going (properly) in the rear, why not use regen braking? Especially if you're considering rim brake as an alternative...

I like regen but would light 2 make a doctor Bass stlye supposed to be hibernating car carms and will make room for a disc brake all make it out of paper and see how it might fit I don't know exactly what it needs are where's does the disc brake caliper need to be but will give it a try. Dyi.
Still waiting for one of three replies from one of those suppliers no one's getting back to me yet I'm surprised no one knows a reliable source
For a muxus 3,000 v3 3t and hopefully a 26in or if I can fabricate hey torque arm with disc. brake attachment. But that only works if I can do this successfully.

1205ca393a2e08161cd3d01f88984cf0

Back