Different power levels 8 pin 6 pin dispays.

Supra

1 mW
I have a bike with Tongsheng tszd 68mm and vcld5 display and it flies, i only use level 1 even for hilly mtb. 8 pin connector.
My wife has a 68mm tszd with a 6 pin vcld6 and it has a fraction of the power, have to use level 4 to get same power.
I have another bike with a 100mm tszd with a 6 pin xh18 display, and same story, way down on power and need to use level 4 to get any power. Same batteries, pretty much same everything. Anyone know whats going on?

Same exact gearing and wheel size and tire inflation, etc, on all bikes involved?

Same weight on each bike (rider plus bike plus everything else?

Same TSDZ(2?) version, including firmware of controller?

Same settings in the display menus?

Same if you swap the batteries between bikes?

Yeah same, the difference is significant. Theres a logical explanation, but no idea what it is. Id like to know if anyone has experienced a significant loss of power when changing displays, specifically from 8 pin to 6 pin displays.

Have you messed with the "power select" parameter, and maybe have it set low on the VLCD6?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZiNNZGAxnzcrLzeHtNl-dOtNR-QwFUNB/view

Maybe , but the power level is confusing, you press the + - buttons to adjust power level , but that brings up the wheel circumfurance setting. How do you progress on to power level?

Supra said:
Maybe , but the power level is confusing, you press the + - buttons to adjust power level , but that brings up the wheel circumfurance setting. How do you progress on to power level?

Not sure, but what happens if you press the + - again, after getting to the wheel circumference settings?

Either that, or find someone who can read Chinese. :shock:

Back