What modification is required to fit the qs273 motor to a enduro frame

cbarr1

1 µW
I understand that a modification is required to fit the qs273 hub motor to the enduro e bike frame

I also understand that the qs273 is 150mm and the dropout of the frame is 150mm ... so why won’t it fit

If someone could explain why it won’t fit and importantly what modification is required to make it fit that would be great.

Cheers! :D :D

You just need to make the axle slots wider.
Which EEB frame are you using?
Jonno

Attachments

• IMG_20201122_150636a.jpg
    IMG_20201122_150636a.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 366
Just the standard enduro frame, eeb I believe, as sold by Andy Kirby, eb3ev or whatever it is, and loads of Alibaba vendors

On another note I see your bike says it has 300a bms with bypass, I’m familiar with the smart ant 300a bms

But what is the bypass? What does with bypass mean ?

You can bypass the discharge side of the BMS so that it does not limit the output to 300a.
Depending whether you need to do this depends upon your controller requirements IE can it pull more then 300a, and your battery, discharge more than 300a.
The downside is you could over discharge your battery pulling big amps fon long bursts.
IMHO it's unlikely as you are up to speed in 5 seconds :lol:

If you want to test ride one PM me

Jonno

Attachments

• image ebike.jpg
    image ebike.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 292
It won’t let me message you, messages just go to outbox, have you got WhatsApp my number is 07946 661514

Ahhhh, my bad I’m new to this forum, I thought there was an issue as it wasn’t appearing in the sent folder

Back