SW900 display codes

999zip999

100 TW
I got my ebikeling 3000 watt put together and noticed the display had a 48v sticker. So I hooked of a 48v battery at 54v and got a error 06 check everything and read 06 is battery over voltage and read under voltage ?
So read the email.
New message from: ebikeling Top Rated Seller(8,261Green Star)
Hi,
The recommended battery for 3000w kits is 72v.
The controller is 60 amp peak and compatible with 48v, 52v, 62v, and 72v batteries.
The motor is eBikeling
So I hooked up the 72 volt battery at 82 volts and the display didn't even turn on and the motor hasn't turned ???

Will call him tomorrow or is it something different

error code 6 = low battery voltage . 48V sticker on display means preset for 48V ( manual says working voltage is customizable ). I would hook up 48V battery so display can be searched for parameter P03 setting. Then go to parameter resetting ( long press of up and down arrows ) and scroll to P03, select ( short press either arrow ) and see what the choices are. This is the ebikeling link to the display manual https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0144/7143/0208/files/SW900LCDInstructions.pdf?10870232416829744355

Thank you I had that printed out for ez reading and know I see the supper small arrow between the up and down button. Now that it's in print I will try. Thank you

Well hooked up to 48 volt I got to turn on and I was able to program it first 48 v and set everything up. I turn the throttle and nothing. So reprogram to 72v and lcd will not light up ? Two hours of cussing.

For throttle only, my guess is - 4.4 E-Bike mode = speed handle . P09 = 0 ( zero start = no PAS pulses ) . P10 = 1 ( throttle only )

Suspecting high voltage cutoff. Two things that you could do; contact Ebikeling and question them for HVC info. Drain the 72V battery with a load to a lower voltage.

It also runs at 36v or charge voltage of 41volt and reset and runs at 54v. But won't light up display at 72v at 81v. Thank you for the help as it runs at 48v and 36,v in the air.
I contacted ebikeling and they asked me for the order number item number etc. I guess they will have to look up what they sent me ?

Ok put the 72v or 20s of 8ah charged at 75v ( for testing ) of spaim 08 cells no BMS . But the A123 23s pack won't but split as 12s or 11s packs and set to 36v it will in the air on both ? Had checked with meter at 81v but won't work ??? But will work at 75v on half charged different pack ??? I did pull one cell out of one pack to make a lemon ass because of bloated and now I tried to run it as a 23s and it won't work or light up the display head-scratcher must be a short in the batteries somewhere ?

So fully charged the 20s 8ah pack to 83.5v and can't turn on the display undervolted 06 I think ? So changed to 60volt on the display and still read undervolted So ?
I also got it running at 36v or real 41v and adjusted the brakes. But in one spot on both sides same place the rim is wide as if it is fatter or spread wider at one spot on both sides and couldn't be trued into proper true. So it's running and gave it a ride. Hell what He'll there's a flat spot or the bumb in the rim is hitting both pads at the same time ?
The rim is a ( MTX power circle sun ringle ) and I have an email from ebikeling saying that rim is for Both rim and disc brakes. But oh No sweetheart.
I need to contact these people and send it back. Aspen 40 days but he lied to me about the rim and it won't work at 72 volt and the rim has a flat spot in it.
Things are going love or better they're going downhill.

MTX are all disk brakes!

Just get rid of the display, they are more hassle then they are worth, no need for one as you should be able to tell by the wind in your hair how fast you are going, and you should be able to tell how much distance you have left by the response of the throttle or just slap on a voltage reader to the pack. Besides all that, you should have self control so no need for pas either.

Will you have to pay to return the items?

Ebikeling Hi,
1 Does the motor have two sets of hall sensors wires?
Yes, it does. One is spare.
2 Does it have a temp sensor?
No, it does not.
3 Is it an aluminum stator?
Yes
4. What RPM or wind do you have?
840@72V
5. Which wind has more Cooper fill?
?
6. Do you have a rim brake rim or just a disc?

Markz you were right about the rim

Compatible with both rim brakes and disk brakes
So they said that rim is both and offer a return label. But snice I'm hopeful and took there word for the Truth. I guess in a disc brake rim it wouldn't matter if it had a wide spot in the rim oh yes it would it would treat the tire different. Anyway a rim brake rim I guess should have a machined sidewall.
This thing has me so deflated.
I am going to contact him today about my complaints and finding out the truth about the rim that must be defective thump thump thump. Fred Flintstone has nothing on this square wheel.

They sent me a return label. I did try it at 36 volt and I said the rear rim just went thump thump thump thump you couldn't write it more than a hundred feet. I had used the rim brakes which landed on the MDX rim stickers so we know it's not a rim brake rim.

999zip999 said:
They sent me a return label. I did try it at 36 volt and I said the rear rim just went thump thump thump thump you couldn't write it more than a hundred feet. I had used the rim brakes which landed on the MDX rim stickers so we know it's not a rim brake rim.

What width of rim do you want?
MTX rim comes in various sizes.

I just want a simple lazy solution for a 3000watt kit I found out you got to do it yourself. I have a mxus 3,000 with bend rim and have a edge with burnt stator with good rim . Just 72 nipples ahead in my life. Nipple head. Plus I got a bed frame to make turning stand.. Going back to diy. Good rim brake rims are hard tio find.

Back