Is this the real QS motor company's website?

okie

10 mW
There are about half a dozen websites all claiming to be the real QS motor company, all listing the same address. Someone on Reddit told me this is the actual manufacturer itself, and I just wanted to verify.

http://www.cnqsmotor.com/en/#

MadRhino said:
Yep. That is their company website.

What's up with all the other sites claiming to be QS Motors? They even claim the same address. Are they just resellers, or are they basically knockoffs of the real QS motors?

Trying to use the success of a manufacturer to make money. China has no copyright law, and Chinese use all the tricks of savage capitalism.

MadRhino said:
Trying to use the success of a manufacturer to make money. China has no copyright law, and Chinese use all the tricks of savage capitalism.

That's wild. I knew they didn't have any respect for foreign IP, but I figured they would at least respect each other's. Freaking snake eating itself man.

So just straight up knock offs huh? Like not even reselling the genuine articles, just straight up counterfeit goods?

Some are crooks who won’t ship anything. Others will ship something else, of wait to have enough orders to make a profit with the real ones.

I am not so sure that the other ones are fake, but I dont know.
At least they have several sales teams with different stores on aliexpress. Their representative here an the site said so in their thread.
It seems to be something like they think they catch more customers with more stores.
It might be the same thinking with websites.

QS motor has only one website, but anyone can make their own to sell their products using their name since there is no name copyright in China. I’d say most of them will ship the real QS products, only a tad more expansive or longer delays. Here, nobody would do that to make 10$ profit on a motor, but 10$ is a lot for many Chinese.

Some ´fake’ sellers on alibaba are running business for a long time because they obey the rules and the Chinese law. They take and cash your order and keep you waiting until they have to refund. As long as they refund, they are legal even if they never really had the product for sale in the first place. Between the order cashed and the moment of the refund, they capitalize your money and collect interest, or invest short term in the hope to make the capital grow enough. Now imagine some ‘company’ doing the same with hundreds of websites taking orders for a very large number of items. They buy and ship some of them, when the qty of pending orders is enough to make a profit, or else they refund and collect the interest for the money that they had kept for 72 days before refund.

This is legal in China. Alibaba is trying to shut off those sellers of course, but the number of sellers who are using their platform is so big... They rely on complaints, but an order that had been refunded within the legal delay rarely ends up in a complaint. When sellers have too many negative reviews for a product they don’t ship, they change the name/number of the product and delete the older entry.

Back