"T" winding question

ebike11

1 MW
Hi guys
Im thinking on getting a qs273 but the owner doesnt know its T winding? There is no stamping or anything on the motor mentioning it.
I dont want to buy it if its a 5 ot 6T.
Is there a way visually to tell if I popped the cover off the side and checked internally? He said removing the motor out of the casing is ok to do as well.
Thanks

It's RPM per volt that matters. If you power it and can determine its RPM with an optical tachometer or a timing light, then you can extrapolate the RPM per volt.

If I were selling it, I would not let you open it up, likely damage it, and then say no thanks.

I think QS motor has a listing of all different windings available for this motor with their respective impedance, on their web site. Then, you would only need to measure ohms cross phases to know the motor Kv.

Chalo said:
It's RPM per volt that matters. If you power it and can determine its RPM with an optical tachometer or a timing light, then you can extrapolate the RPM per volt.

If I were selling it, I would not let you open it up, likely damage it, and then say no thanks.

He has to open it to put statorade in it at the same time. I have a tachometer but it seems way off from OEM spec...

Back