Finishing a qs205 qulbix clone build

Jonathanr

100 µW
Hey so I have this qulbix 76r style frame battery and motor I ordered about 5 years ago but bought it without the controller thinking I would have a person set one up for me. But that didn't happen.

qulbix 76r style frame
Motor 72v 3000w QS motor 205 50H V3 T4 or T3
Battery 72v 32ah LG battery 100a bms

But I got it with a mountain bike tire rather than a moto tire. So I may need to replace it. I mean the rim they sent was supposed to be strong...so Idk...I may just try it.

So I need a controller option preferably with an android app if that's possible. I think Ill try and run under 100amps as that is the BMS highest rate.

Oh will I need a circuit breaker not sure which to go with.

Its been a while since Ive looked into finishing my bike so Im sure a lot of new tech has popped up since then.

Anyone have advice with which controller to go with...easy install. Or anything else for that matter?

Also not sure what amperage max I should go with.

I'm just looking to use it for a commuter at this point as I have a emtb on order.

Thank you sincerely

-Jonathan

Here’s a good controller for your situation. I use the same one and it works great! Very smooth makes no noise and its never gotten warm even pushing the maximum current. This has a Bluetooth feature and if you need help setting it up just let us know. It’s super easy to set up the sabvoton controller 👍

Ebike 750C Color Display 48v 60v 72v 3000-5000W 24MOSFET Programmable Reg Function 100A Sabvoton Controller LCD
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqSLa9N

Back