NuVinci N171 disc brake adapter kit needed

MacInOz

1 µW
I recently bought two NuVinci N171 hubs, from Calfee Designs, and now need the disc brake adapters, or at least one, for my latest build.
I can make it but I'd rather just buy the adapter with the rubber seal and cup washer and use my "machine time" making other bits, IF I can buy the original stuff.
I've tried high and low, east and west and haven't come up with anything other than some amusing scammers -

https://www.fitsakisv.top/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=16523

The only thing the site above provides is a reasonably accurate pic of what I need.
TIA for any and all leads on solving this problem.

EcoCycles sells them. $20

Attachments

• 51C52FD4-7183-443E-B92E-C1395AC1C1CD.jpeg
    51C52FD4-7183-443E-B92E-C1395AC1C1CD.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 5
I recently bought two NuVinci N171 hubs, from Calfee Designs, and now need the disc brake adapters, or at least one, for my latest build.
I can make it but I'd rather just buy the adapter with the rubber seal and cup washer and use my "machine time" making other bits, IF I can buy the original stuff.
I've tried high and low, east and west and haven't come up with anything other than some amusing scammers -

The only thing the site above provides is a reasonably accurate pic of what I need.
TIA for any and all leads on solving this problem.
Have you tried Staton Inc
They are a gas motor kit and machine shop. They have every kind of adapter you need for bicycle wheels. Very high quality.

Back