Rip out my value stem and crashed

5 samples and broken collar bone. That's because the tire slipping on the rim. Rim old Xtr for rim or disc brakes flat spokes a gem. Just put on new koolstop dual color rim brakes. It also has the xtr v-brakes with joined dual hinged arms. For level brake pad angle ? I think. Like flat spokes. Love. Beer nurse

16530023258801809006740014724852.jpg
Over the bars woke up in hospital again. What's up with that ? 64 years dears. As ZIP. Charge.
It's all about the Amps yes baby the amps amps baby it's just the.amps turn up the amps baby amps baby amps.
Somebody drop a beat. Baby.

Wow my friend! That's some first class bruising! Excellent rainbow of skin colors and bruise area.
You're a fun guy, try to keep those wheels rubber-side down for me. :)

Love you Luke. I remember you at the go-kart track riverside
SO CAL In a electric car with death bike. Well what happen with your forgotten son from Michigan and let him drive the death bike as any good farther would. REMEMBER him took out a deer with truck windshield.

Thudbuster.

Remember you have to give back or some skin

I miss Mr Thud too! What a heck of a guy, racer, and great builder.
Character of a guy, I hope to race with him again someday.

OH F--- Thats a harsh kind of crash when the front tire comes off the rim while you are moving. My similar crash put me in bed for a summer, which led to me discovering ES on the web. Hope you heal faster than I did from that one. The bones heal fairly fast, the stretched out rotator cuffs, pretty much never heal.

From one Robert to another, sorry to hear and heal fast. My rotator from a similar incident seems to have (finally) healed after three years.

Only 25mph as with other controller it will go 43mph . So the arrow on tire is where the stem and tube should be and the two lines is where the tube stem whole was when I took out tube . So the tire rotated 14in up and left the valve stem 14in back.
WHY ?

Well, once it ripped out, it could rotate a lot while completely deflated.

Was this tire real easy to put on the rim? Like literally no tire irons needed at all? I learned not to use any tire that fit a particular rim that loose. I had particular problems with bottranger brand cruiser tires. One reason I started using cheaper bell tires, was a tighter fit, reducing tube creep.

Lower pressures do let the tube creep easier, so I started running 45 psi at least. But the loose tires still had to go.

The valve stem was still in the right place it rip straight up and down and not crooked to the left or to the right that's why I try to put air in it but it might be a tripped tube couldn't get any air in the tire so I took it off I found that the hole for the tube l was moved 14 in. I suspect if that was the tire rotated 14in up wicket and maybe because some of this slime s*** came out from around the base of the stem made it slippery so the tire went ahead 14 in

Can someone reply to my last question in my last post. I wonder how much Advantage should have if I went to tubeless do all rims.able to use use that tire armor blowout gel tubeless ?

If the tire bead can roate on the rim, it tears the tube fill port out. Rim quality can be a factor, some have better tire bead friction interface lips than others.
Gluing the tire to the rim with tubeless tire adhesive seems to help them from rotating at lower tire pressures.
I have mixed feelings about tubeless with slime. I have ridden a tubeless bike through hundred of goathead thorns that pierced into the tire and had it seal and hold air. It's a huge mess liability though when you swap tires or fail the tire.

Of note: ... ....many drag race rules stipulate metal valve stems. If you're faster than 11.99 sec.

M. Démon de la Vitesse.

Let me know if you need anything to get back up on your feet, Zip. I am here for ya and I have just about everything and anything you might need on the ebike side of things. If you get bored while you are recovering . I'll ship it right out for ya.

I have one bike setup tubeless. It feels great but I'm not sure I would do it with a bike I don't ride often. The sealer needs to be replenished every few months or it dries out. If its a bike you are going to store all winter then its easy to forget. Once the stuff dries out I think its a bit of a hassle to clean it all out and start over.

If I recall correctly Zip is in california so storage throughout the winter is probably not a problem.

Sorry about your fall. Looks like gravity comes looking for all of us eventually.

Luke the rim is a xtr and xtr cavalier v-brakes with disc brake availability with flat straight spokes an oldie. I put the koolstop dual color pads and not the original ones just replaced serfas drifter tire and slime extra thick tube. I will glue down the tire next time. With ? I have used gasket since the girl on the label failing down with her shirt in the air. Still not convinced going tubeless is the answer ? Which one ?
Dog what I need now is you. As I have only one arm and 3 projects or more.

999zip999 said:
Only 25mph as with other controller it will go 43mph . So the arrow on tire is where the stem and tube should be and the two lines is where the tube stem whole was when I took out tube . So the tire rotated 14in up and left the valve stem 14in back.
WHY ?

24 mph is not that fast, I don't think glue is needed, but won't hurt,
cleaning both surfaces in contact prior to installation will help too.
praying for fast recovery!

10 days later and only three oxicodtin in 10 days. It's being 64 at 23mph I still think the valve stem broke letting a little slim o out for lube and rip and tire rotated end of story.

Yee know what would be cool?
A dye you can add once you know about a puncture, so you can clearly see where the air is escaping a normal tube even from a pinhole because those are the worst, and so maybe adding green slime would help but I dont like the mess.

Most things we do around here involve using bike parts outside of their original design parameters. Every once in a while the bike gods come to collect their tax.

Or if your wheels use schraeder valves you could install TPMS like this. I use it on my motorcycle.

https://www.amazon.com/FOBO-Pressure-Monitoring-Systems-Black/dp/B07Q21RNNB?th=1

calab said:
Yee know what would be cool?
A dye you can add once you know about a puncture, so you can clearly see where the air is escaping a normal tube even from a pinhole because those are the worst, and so maybe adding green slime would help but I dont like the mess.

Back