Well that is different ... E-Trike ?

LewTwo

1 MW
I check the local Craig's list at least once a week.
This week there was a somewhat different 3 wheel E-Bike listed: 2022 RUNGU DUALIE
2022 RUNGU DUALIE 01.jpg
https://houston.craigslist.org/bik/d/kilgore-2022-rungu-dualie-xr-rubicon/7492447539.html
FYI That thing is sporting a Bafang Mid-Drive.
What were they thinking ???? :?:

I think the first bike I ever saw like that is the Rungu Juggernaut a few years ago; thread on it around here somewhere probably; it or one of the other models comes up around here now and then.

Personally I don't get the point (I'm sure there's a reason for it, but...); I'd put two wheels on the back for greater carrying capacity myself. ;) (or put the cargo carrier on the front, built as a frame extension over the wheels)

This is what you do if you want your bike to cost more and weigh more, but not perform as well as a two wheeler.

Chalo said:
This is what you do if you want your bike to cost more and weigh more, but not perform as well as a two wheeler.
Oh, I think I would add a second wheel in back as well to make it symmetrical :wink:

amberwolf said:
Personally I don't get the point (I'm sure there's a reason for it, but...); I'd put two wheels on the back for greater carrying capacity myself. ;) (or put the cargo carrier on the front, built as a frame extension over the wheels)

Maybe they designed this bike based around people with disabilities or something. Someone that lacks balance or that has trouble walking this would be a good option. I’m guessing you don’t have to put your feet down right, since there’s two front wheels even though they’re super close together. I don’t know just a thought.

That thing is nothing compared to this marvel of modern engineering. :mrgreen:

[youtube]Y3hhZycdtsE[/youtube]

Back