MXUS 3k Turbo vs SURINGMAX 3000W clone

Hello ebike addicts, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with various non MXUS 3000W V3 45H motors. I thought they may have been an OEM from MXUS but the retailer told me they are not made by MXUS, but inside they are they same. This shop sells both genuine MXUS motors and these clones. The specifications seem to be the same of course, and the price is just slightly cheaper.
I have read in the forums about the disc caliper body clearance with the 135mm dropout motor in a 135mm dropout ebike frame. Additionally the raised 3k Turbo sticker is just in the wrong place, further adding to clearance issues.
The clones have no such sticker, clean skins.

Electric Bicycle Bike 48V 60V 72V 3000W 45H 135mm Dropout Brushless Gearless Waterproof Hub Motor for 20 26 28 Inch
Suringmax official store

The seller is quite friendly and helpful.

For my use, I doubt I would notice any difference.

Other Aliexpress stores had their own 3000W 45H motors etc, but they were less knowledgeable about their products.

I was also interested in the well discussed LEAF 1500W motor, but in Australia, I can import a MXUS 3k Turbo for AU$100 less than the Leaf motor. DUH!!

Having a 3000W motor to play with will hopefully dampen down any further desires to upgrade, if you know what I mean.

Jim (Aussie)

Hi Jim

My Mxus 3K been solid for 4 years no issues 10kw bursts, Yes you have to shimmy the post mount few mm but ones it done no biggy you could maybe use a 226mm disc maybe get away with it, 203mm you worry about screws on motor and why you have to shimmy, Label is no issue with 203mm Disc

Heaps Photos on the FUTR Stealh thread if you want to look.

Peter

Back