3000w-5000w problems

lewiv

1 µW
My 72v 50a 3000w-5000w motor will not run. It will run with charger connected but, unplug the charger and it will not run. When plugged in the display shows 100% battery charge. Unplug the charger and it shows 0% battery. Has any had this problem ? Do I have a battery problem?

Sounds like battery problem.

lewiv said:
My 72v 50a 3000w-5000w motor will not run. It will run with charger connected but, unplug the charger and it will not run. When plugged in the display shows 100% battery charge. Unplug the charger and it shows 0% battery. Has any had this problem ? Do I have a battery problem?

There's enough voltage to run the display, so what is the battery voltage measured directly from the discharge conductors?

It's almost certainly either a battery problem, or a controller LVC problem.

Did the system ever work correctly, or is this a new problem?

If it's a new problem, when did it start and under what conditions?

If it's not a new problem and has never worked, what specific battery is being used, and what specific charger is being used?

lewiv said:

Back