kelly controller hall sensor error, current error

PTeddy

1 µW
Hi
I'm Student majoring in mechanical engineering
We are using kelly controller for our EV car( Model: KLS 8080-IPS)
We had problem when we test drivie, kelly show up with
current error and hall sensor error
we put kelly Stand it up and attach it to the wall(whcih has copper inside, and aluminum )
( plz check the picture) &( Any problem from standing up kelly?)
As you can see We have lots of pipes around the controller and our wire are tied up to pipes
Do you think it can make any noise from that?
Do we have to shield the wire?
Thank you

Attachments

• kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 330
Did it work before tying down the wires the way they are now?

If so, it could be either an interference problem as you suggest, or a connection fault from something that disconnected or failed inside the wiring insulation / connector / etc. as the wires were moved.

If it did not work before, then did you already set up all the required settings within the Kelly setup software for your controller version?

If it isn't setup yet, or isn't correctly setup for your motor and system, errors are likely to occur.

PTeddy said:
Hi
I'm Student majoring in mechanical engineering
We are using kelly controller for our EV car( Model: KLS 8080-IPS)
We had problem when we test drivie, kelly show up with
current error and hall sensor error
we put kelly Stand it up and attach it to the wall(whcih has copper inside, and aluminum )
( plz check the picture) &( Any problem from standing up kelly?)
As you can see We have lots of pipes around the controller and our wire are tied up to pipes
Do you think it can make any noise from that?
Do we have to shield the wire?
Thank you

The hall sensor error shows as soon as you start the Kelly i guess? There are hall readouts in the program, what do they say? They should follow the hall commutation table (101–>001 etc). If not, the hall connections or sensors are bad (or controller)
A4184EC6-86F6-4A00-A653-36042D00B916.png
i have only seen Kelly current error when controller was broken or motor had short circuit. Did you perform the autoidentify sequence succesfully with the motor?

Thank you for reply
But now we have " open flash failed" error
We can't connect kelly to controller-PC , controller-android phone
If we solved our problem then we will do what you suggest
Thank you.

ps. Any idea for "open flash failed"? We can't even know what does that mean

If it won't connect to any device for setup or programming, but still operates, then there is probably a cabling issue to the serial port on the kelly.

If it won't connect *or* operate, it's "bricked" and you'd need to talk to Kelly.

Back